/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

EV: Marathon
Posted By: KirkDate: 3/7/04 2:53 a.m.

Well last night I didn't know what else to do and so I thought I'd get a easy to change base structure for the location of systems in the galaxy. I have have Sol and Tau Ceti and about 6 or 7 other real systems roughly based off the layout of planets around Sol in EVN, kind of as a tribute because I didn't know a better way to put them. Above that and to the left a little are the Pfhor systems which I have 21 of right now labled, Pfh-001, Pfh-002 and so on. Above the Pfhor and to the right a little are the Nar systems, which I put seven of labled like the Pfhor, Na-001, Na-002 and on. In the middle (galactic core) and just a tad to thr right I have Lh'owon's system which right now is called W'rkn do to it being caught in Lh'owon's star star. Above and to the left of Lh'owon are the Valyea (not sure about spelling right now) systems which I have 15 of, named once again V-001, V-002 through 015. paralel to the Nar and a little left of the Pfhor systems are the Nebulon's named in the same way with near 10 systems I think. Finally In the bottom left corner I have the place where I thought I'd put K'lia ater it had folded out of Lh'owon's system, I have 11 named systems around that area K'lia's system being simply named S'pht'Kr and the rest named, Kr'"last part of all the clans names" exmaple being "Kr'Mnr" and like that for every S'pht clan. Not all of these S'pht'Kr systems will be inhabited by S'pht'Kr but simply named. I do plan on making S'pht'Kr the most advanced race (other then Jjaro but they wont really take a physical role in the game) I'm posting this information for technical corection and opnions, If you see something tech. wrong with this information please tell me, but also if you have an opnion on it, what you think would be better I want to here it.

P.S. I plan to have a Nahk nebula to represent their destroyed stars, and anyone know where the Hulk(drinolie [excuse spelling]) system might be?

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

EV: MarathonKirk 3/7/04 2:53 a.m.
     Re: EV: MarathonElliott 3/7/04 2:03 p.m.
           Pfhor occupation of enslaved worldsSteve Levinson 3/7/04 7:05 p.m.
                 Re: Pfhor occupation of enslaved worldsElliott 3/7/04 10:19 p.m.
                       Re: Pfhor occupation of enslaved worldsD-M.A. 3/7/04 11:32 p.m.
                             Re: Pfhor occupation of enslaved worldsSteve Levinson 3/8/04 4:34 a.m.
                                   Re: Pfhor occupation of enslaved worldsD-M.A. 3/8/04 6:06 a.m.
                                         Re: Pfhor occupation of enslaved worldsD-M.A. 3/8/04 6:13 a.m.
                                               iiiiiiiick!!! It happened again!!!!! *NM*D-M.A. 3/8/04 6:14 a.m.
                                                     Thats it, im never posting from this pc again! :((D-M.A. 3/8/04 6:19 a.m.
                                               Re: Pfhor occupation of enslaved worldsSteve Levinson 3/8/04 7:02 a.m.
                                                     wash yer keyboard before ya come back! *NM*Yossarian 3/8/04 7:26 a.m.
                                         Re: Pfhor occupation of enslaved worldsSteve Levinson 3/8/04 7:13 a.m.
                                               Re: Pfhor occupation of enslaved worldsYossarian 3/8/04 7:23 a.m.
                                               Re: Pfhor occupation of enslaved worldsD-M.A. 3/8/04 7:28 a.m.
                                                     Re: Pfhor occupation of enslaved worldsAdam Ashwell 3/8/04 10:33 a.m.
                                                           Re: Pfhor occupation of enslaved worldsYossarian 3/8/04 11:46 a.m.
                                   Re: Pfhor occupation of enslaved worldsYossarian 3/8/04 7:16 a.m.
                                         Re: Pfhor occupation of enslaved worldsD-M.A. 3/8/04 7:47 a.m.
                                         Re: Pfhor occupation of enslaved worldsSteve Levinson 3/8/04 8:16 a.m.
           Re: EV: MarathonKirk 3/8/04 1:17 a.m.
                 Re: EV: MarathonElliott 3/8/04 6:56 a.m.
     Re: EV: MarathonOzymandias 3/7/04 3:01 p.m.
           Re: EV: MarathonKirk 3/8/04 12:58 a.m.
     Say, have you been to the ambrosiasw.com forums? *NM*CATS 3/8/04 6:02 p.m.
           Re: Say, have you been to the ambrosiasw.com forumKirk 3/9/04 1:02 a.m.
                 Re: Say, have you been to the ambrosiasw.com forumCATS 3/11/04 6:03 p.m.
                       Re: Say, have you been to the ambrosiasw.com forumKirk 3/12/04 12:47 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.