/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Family news!
Posted By: the Battle CatDate: 2/21/04 8:59 a.m.

Now I freely admit that this is unrelated to Marathon and I have already had the bailiff whack my pee pee in anticipation of your pious outrage ... BUT this is family news and I think it should be posted here. Our very own beloved old-post hater, Johannes Gunnar AKA DcBob, has finally put some of his bands music to MP3 and has posted it onto the internet! You can listen to two of his songs by clicking on the link below or better yet use an FTP program to download a copy. The entire page is in Icelandic but to quote their band, "Stríds Kötturinn er í Kúka Buxum!". I have absolutely no idea what this means but it sure sounds really cool and they have this awesome sneer when they say it!

I didn't know what kind of music these guys liked but now I know for sure we have the same general taste in music. I would really like to hear these guys after a studio recording session cleans them up, but not bad at all for an informal recording session! Listen and decide for yourself.

PS: The band's name is pronounced, "viqghpnyhg-shvizqwrrb" just so you don't sound like a foo while raving about it to friends.

Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat

Kviðsvið

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Family news!the Battle Cat 2/21/04 8:59 a.m.
     thanks buddy. :-) *NM*Johannes Gunnar 2/21/04 11:30 a.m.
     Re: Family news!Adam Ashwell 2/24/04 11:26 a.m.
           Re: Family news!the Battle Cat 2/25/04 7:22 a.m.
                 Re: Family news!Adam Ashwell 2/25/04 11:20 a.m.
                       Re: Family news!the Battle Cat 2/26/04 6:32 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.