/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Marathon sounds? are they available on the Net?
Posted By: aspergianDate: 2/14/04 3:35 a.m.

Hi all! :)

I've been lurking here for awhile but I really appreciate all the time and energy put into this site. Marathon is a great game I haven't played in a long time.

Lately I have been feeling nostalgic... I haven't been able to find my original install disks but I'd like to hear the classic Marathon sounds again, like the Bob screams and the sounds of the weapons, and oh yes, those Pfhor chirps.

Does anyone know if the sounds are available as a pack of AIFF or WAVE files on the Net ...? Or could someone please be so kind as to extract them from me (from each game if possible if that's not asking too much)? That would be awesome.

Thanks in advance :-)!

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Marathon sounds? are they available on the Net?aspergian 2/14/04 3:35 a.m.
     Re: Marathon sounds? are they available on the NetJohannes Gunnar 2/14/04 3:46 a.m.
           Re: Marathon sounds? are they available on the Netaspergian 2/14/04 3:56 a.m.
                 Re: Marathon sounds? are they available on the NetJohannes Gunnar 2/14/04 4:03 a.m.
                       Re: Marathon sounds? are they available on the Netaspergian 2/14/04 5:24 a.m.
           Re: Marathon sounds? are they available on the NetAdam Ashwell 2/14/04 4:53 a.m.
     Re: Marathon sounds? are they available on the Netthe Battle Cat 2/14/04 6:53 a.m.
           Re: Marathon sounds? are they available on the Netaspergian 2/14/04 10:14 p.m.
                 Re: Marathon sounds? are they available on the Netthe Battle Cat 2/15/04 6:30 a.m.
     Re: Marathon sounds? are they available on the NetD-M.A. 2/14/04 11:51 a.m.
           Re: Marathon sounds? are they available on the Netaspergian 2/14/04 10:13 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.