/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Evil Volunteers: Cryo Me To Sleep/Magrathea
Posted By: Dr. John SumnerDate: 1/29/04 7:43 a.m.

In Response To: Evil Volunteers: Cryo Me To Sleep/Magrathea (Mark Levin)

: There are a few secrets here. In two places, you will be fighting on areas
: open the sky. Grenade hop over the low walls to get to ammo caches
: including a shotgun and 2x and 3x powerups.

The first area Mark mentions here is the large outdoor pool area. If you stand in the hallway next to the switch by the ledge, it is fairly easy to run out of the hallway and leap onto that ledge. Follow it to the secret area. That will save having to use a grenade.

The other area is in the room containing the Jugg. Before activating the fighters in that room, you can get the Jugg to suicide by letting it fire it's grenades into the large wall in front of it. Since it's vitality is set to 500, that doesn't take long. Then activate the fighters and let the projectile one slap you over the wall to reach the other secret area. That saves another grenade.

Hey, I know it's only two grenades. But as with the Battle Cat, ammo is like gold to me...i'm gonna save as much as I can.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Evil Volunteers: Cryo Me To Sleep/MagratheaMark Levin 1/28/04 4:20 p.m.
     Re: Evil Volunteers: Cryo Me To Sleep/MagratheaMark Levin 1/28/04 4:29 p.m.
     Re: Evil Volunteers: Cryo Me To Sleep/MagratheaSteve Levinson 1/28/04 5:44 p.m.
           Re: Evil Volunteers: Cryo Me To Sleep/MagratheaAdam Ashwell 1/29/04 1:03 p.m.
                 Re: Evil Volunteers: Cryo Me To Sleep/MagratheaD-M.A. 1/30/04 12:05 a.m.
     Re: Evil Volunteers: Cryo Me To Sleep/MagratheaAndrew "Oosha" Nagy 1/28/04 7:17 p.m.
     Re: Evil Volunteers: Cryo Me To Sleep/MagratheaDr. John Sumner 1/29/04 7:43 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.