/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

I have enough of these damn spammers!
Posted By: KrazyDate: 1/19/04 1:26 a.m.

We seem to get alot of spam on these forums. This is a place to discuss the wonderful Marathon games and other realated things not for pointless (and sometimes gross and sad) spam. Very annoying and theres no way to delete their stupid posts or ban them for good! This forum really needs some sort of admin or somethine to get rid of there stupid spamming asses! But sadley there is no way to rid this place of their pointlessness. Perhaps we need a better codded forum, don't get me wrong this place is great but it needs moderation!

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

I have enough of these damn spammers!Krazy 1/19/04 1:26 a.m.
     Re: I have enough of these damn spammers!Todd 1/19/04 2:06 a.m.
           Re: I have enough of these damn spammers!Lunair 1/19/04 12:28 p.m.
                 Re: I have enough of these damn spammers!Neoptolemus 1/19/04 1:29 p.m.
                       Re: I have enough of these damn spammers!Krazy 1/19/04 3:30 p.m.
                             Re: I have enough of these damn spammers!Count Zero 1/19/04 4:06 p.m.
                                   Re: I have enough of these damn spammers!Krazy 1/19/04 4:11 p.m.
                                         Re: I have enough of these damn spammers!Neoptolemus 1/19/04 6:52 p.m.
                                               Re: I have enough of these damn spammers!Count Zero 1/19/04 8:40 p.m.
                                   Re: I have enough of these damn spammers!Elliott 1/19/04 7:34 p.m.
                                         Re: I have enough of these damn spammers!Count Zero 1/19/04 8:21 p.m.
                                               Re: I have enough of these damn spammers!Elliott 1/19/04 9:04 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.