/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: SONK Volunteers: Alfa-Omega-Orion Sector
Posted By: Steve LevinsonDate: 1/6/04 7:05 p.m.

In Response To: SONK Volunteers: Alfa-Omega-Orion Sector (Mark Levin)

One interesting point - the room with the pattern buffer near the end is visible through a locked door. Just about everything you do on this level is to get around that one locked door. How cruel. Typical Frigidman.

The fake elevator and the working airlock are very cool effects, but the rest of the level is rather simple and, to me, uninspired. Ammo was not a problem for me - fighters are so easy to take out with your fists. It'll be interesting to see if the chronic lack of ammo in Evil is an issue for me anymore. On the other hand, fisting devlins? I don't think so.

Mark, don't feel obligated to push ahead with one level per day. I'll try to keep up, but I have a lot of other stuff on my plate. I don't want to hold the forum back, either, but Frigidman's more complex maps can take some time to complete.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

SONK Volunteers: Alfa-Omega-Orion SectorMark Levin 1/6/04 5:58 p.m.
     Re: SONK Volunteers: Alfa-Omega-Orion SectorSteve Levinson 1/6/04 7:05 p.m.
           Re: SONK Volunteers: Alfa-Omega-Orion SectorDr. John Sumner 1/7/04 4:03 a.m.
                 Re: SONK Volunteers: Alfa-Omega-Orion SectorD-M.A. 1/7/04 4:12 a.m.
                       Re: SONK Volunteers: Alfa-Omega-Orion SectorDr. John Sumner 1/7/04 4:22 a.m.
                             Re: SONK Volunteers: Alfa-Omega-Orion SectorSteve Levinson 1/7/04 5:12 a.m.
     Re: SONK Volunteers: Alfa-Omega-Orion SectorKeith Palmer 1/7/04 12:13 p.m.
           Re: SONK Volunteers: Alfa-Omega-Orion SectorSteve Levinson 1/8/04 4:33 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.