/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Clut Modifier
Posted By: •MDate: 1/5/04 7:59 p.m.

In Response To: Help wanted!!!! (Alexander Smith)

http://archives2.bungie.org/inf.tools/clut.modifier.1.2.3.hqx

The M2/M00 Clut Modifier will allow you to extract the palettes from any M2 or M00 Shapes file, and to reinstall them back (after you have modified them). I did this because someone told me that Anvil didn't allow full customization of the palettes. This program has not been fully tested - use at your own risks. New in this version: Corrected a nasty bug that caused an extra color to appear at the end of every clut when editing them in ResEdit. This extra color could sometimes hose a Shapes file when dealing with large cluts. 1.2.2 adds the possibiltiy of not shortening cluts when installing, and corrects PICTs to add transparency. 1.2.3 lets you widen cluts, fixed bugs, and allows editing with Resourcer.
(2/14/2003) (44K) Inf Tools
Charles Lechasseur

This handy program extracts the clut (for example the new one). Use ResEdit to change it (DON'T add new colours!, just change), then import it again with Clut Modifier.
Anvill is a nightmare in updating it's own parts.

spnkrghol

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Help wanted!!!!Alexander Smith 1/5/04 1:15 p.m.
     Somehow I don't believe you're Alexander. *NM*thermoplyae 1/5/04 1:48 p.m.
           Re: Somehow I don't believe you're Alexander.James Smith 1/5/04 3:19 p.m.
                 Re: Somehow I don't believe you're Alexander.thermoplyae 1/5/04 5:01 p.m.
                       Re: Somehow I don't believe you're Alexander.James Smith 1/5/04 5:40 p.m.
                             Re: Somehow I don't believe you're Alexander.Speaker-To-Animals 1/5/04 8:26 p.m.
                                   Re: Somehow I don't believe you're Alexander.James Smith 1/6/04 6:21 p.m.
                             He's the one handing us A1 nowadays ;) *NM*D-M.A. 1/5/04 9:57 p.m.
                                   Re: He's the one handing us A1thermoplyae 1/6/04 2:58 a.m.
           Of course not, the real Alex talks prophetically *NM*Starship Security Officer 1/5/04 6:15 p.m.
                 And poetically! *NM*Neoptolemus 1/5/04 8:05 p.m.
     Re: Clut Modifier•M 1/5/04 7:59 p.m.
     Re: Help wanted!!!!Todd 1/5/04 9:59 p.m.
           Re: Help wanted!!!!Yossarian 1/6/04 4:29 a.m.
                 Re: Help wanted!!!!the Battle Cat 1/6/04 5:11 a.m.
                       Re: Help wanted!!!!D-M.A. 1/6/04 5:19 a.m.
                             Re: Help wanted!!!!the Battle Cat 1/7/04 6:14 a.m.
                                   Re: Help wanted!!!!Todd 1/8/04 1:34 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.