glyphstrip
Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

A gift for ..... well, me! :) (unhappy wife)
Posted By: Skavenger_s7 <Skavenger_s7@hotmail.com>Date: 7/21/03 9:28 a.m.

Just stepped up and moved away from putting my nose up against a 25" television and got a 42" plasma flat screen. I put in in my bedroom. My wife was semi excited, I think mainly for me. But her attitude went from tolerant to way pissed when by the first night we were not watching cable...... not watching a DVD, or a tape........ (because I had not even hooked them up yet).... No my friends, she was pissed because the only thing I had done was hook up my xbox, and started to play Halo, from the beginning. I just sat playing with my mouth open and drool running down my face. She was saying something in behind me, but my 2 Sony speakers took care of that background noise. I should hook up the other stuff tonight, I guess there is more to this TV than Halo..................... isn't there?

Sk-out

Message Index

Replies:

A gift for ..... well, me! :) (unhappy wife)Skavenger_s7 7/21/03 9:28 a.m.
     Re: A gift for ..... well, me! :) (unhappy wife)Boxer [subnova] 7/21/03 9:41 a.m.
           Re: A gift for ..... well, me! :) (unhappy wife)deanero 7/21/03 9:47 a.m.
     42"? I.... hate.... you.... *nm*RustedAngel 7/21/03 10:07 a.m.
           Like I said...feeling the love *nm* *NM*Boxer [subnova] 7/21/03 10:33 a.m.
     Re: A gift for ..... well, me! :) (unhappy wife)Jamirus99 7/21/03 10:36 a.m.
           ORguy who doesn't post....too often 7/21/03 10:39 a.m.
                 Re: ORskavenger_s7 7/21/03 1:25 p.m.
                       Re: ORguy who doesn't post....too often 7/21/03 2:06 p.m.
     Re: A gift for ..... well, me! :) (unhappy wife)Red Loser 7/21/03 5:58 p.m.
           HA HA HA HA HA (that was funny lol he he he ) *NM*Skavenger_s7 7/22/03 9:19 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.