glyphstrip
Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: 10 minutes of my life lost forever...
Posted By: Shadow PantherDate: 6/24/03 5:31 p.m.

In Response To: Re: 10 minutes of my life lost forever... (Mr Yun)

: A beautiful woman who's addicted to Halo?

: I may be a fan of hers yet.

Mark my words. No good can come of this. Oceans will run red with the blood of countless victims, innocent bystanders in a war that will know no end. An eternal existence of pain and suffering will seem insignificant compared to the horrors unleashed by these terrible tidings. Long forgotten will be the day when you would have considered yourself safe from the sequence of ominous events that transpire before you. In your final moments, standing upon the precipice of your doom, you will cry out to the darkness: "How could this have happened?!? Why have I been forsaken?!?" But there will be no response except that of your own echoes, mocking you in a perverse mimicry of contempt. Only then will you truly comprehend futility and despair.

My Website

Message Index

Replies:

10 minutes of my life lost forever...Shadow Panther 6/23/03 11:25 a.m.
     Re: 10 minutes of my life lost forever...Columbo 6/23/03 12:17 p.m.
           Re: 10 minutes of my life lost forever...Da Loaph 6/23/03 12:33 p.m.
                 That's why i love her! *NM*Skout 6/23/03 1:13 p.m.
     Re: 10 minutes of my life lost forever...Louis Wu 6/23/03 1:25 p.m.
           Re: 10 minutes of my life lost forever...Da Loaph 6/23/03 1:37 p.m.
                 Re: 10 minutes of my life lost forever...Nyarlathotep 6/23/03 1:53 p.m.
                 Re: 10 minutes of my life lost forever...Shadow Panther 6/23/03 2:12 p.m.
                       Re: 10 minutes of my life lost forever....mirage 6/23/03 5:44 p.m.
                       Re: 10 minutes of my life lost forever...Miguel Chavez 6/24/03 2:22 p.m.
                             Re: 10 minutes of my life lost forever...Mr Yun 6/24/03 3:14 p.m.
                                   Re: 10 minutes of my life lost forever...Shadow Panther 6/24/03 5:31 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.