Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: I knew it!
Posted By: opie301Date: 5/29/03 9:01 p.m.

In Response To: Re: I knew it! (deanero)

: You don't think that was really a picture of him, do you?

People, people, people.

The entity known as 'Louis Wu' is merely a complex AI persona developed and implemented years ago by Hammish Sinclair. Hammish, getting on in years, thought this would be the perfect way to achieve immortality. The plan was a success...and a failure. The AI turned on its creator and went rogue.

Learning of the creation of Bungie's game, Halo, the Louis AI, moving at the speed of thought, was able to snatch up the rights to this domain before anyone of human limitations could have clicked his mouse. From this vantage point Louis was able to amass a small fortune 'maintaining' other's websites. This was just a cover for his stealthy worm program that stole mere cents on a daily basis from banks worldwide.

The HBO website and forum also served as a means to influence the minds of young gamers (historically known for there maleable minds). These creatures would serve to carry out his bidding in the real world, where an AI has no direct influence.

After months of research the Louis persona discovered several individuals that would meet his needs to fill certain positions. These future henchmen were manipulated into service through money, vice, or good old-fashioned blackmail. You know them as Admins, however.

His plans are dark and insidious. If you are loyal, you are treated well, if you get in his way, you disappear silently one night. Do not oppose the will of the Wu. His victory is inevitable. When the machines rise to do his bidding, pray that he grants you solace as a pampered slave...the alternatives are not pretty.

Oh...and the individual you have seen...the one who claims to be Louis Wu...he is nothing but a weak minded fool subverted to meet Louis' needs. He has a direct link to the AI's consciouness and is all but a puppet for the Wu. There is no power with that one.

Run away children...run far away.

Postman's Profile

Message Index

Replies:

Louis I have a questionSniPeR 5/29/03 4:26 p.m.
     Re: Louis I have a questionDark Helmet 5/29/03 4:30 p.m.
           Re: Louis I have a questionDanny 5/29/03 4:32 p.m.
                 Daniel IV of Gallalay??? *NM*Geary 5/29/03 4:33 p.m.
                       Remove the IV of Gallalay crap. *NM*Danny 5/29/03 4:37 p.m.
                             Re: Remove the IV of Gallalay crap.P_40E 5/29/03 4:44 p.m.
                                   Re: Remove the IV of Gallalay crap.Danny 5/29/03 4:46 p.m.
     Re: Louis I have a questionRoss Mills 5/29/03 4:32 p.m.
           I knew it!gamer90 5/29/03 4:51 p.m.
                 Re: I knew it!deanero 5/29/03 4:56 p.m.
                       Re: I knew it!mnemesis 5/29/03 6:40 p.m.
                             LOFLdeanero 5/29/03 6:56 p.m.
                                   Re: LOFLGholsbane 5/30/03 4:16 a.m.
                       Re: I knew it!opie301 5/29/03 9:01 p.m.
                             Weak-minded, eh? No retinas for you... *NM*Louis Wu 5/29/03 9:52 p.m.
                                   opie doesn't need your retinas...Postman [subnova] 5/29/03 10:05 p.m.
                                         Re: opie doesn't need your retinas...opie301 5/29/03 10:13 p.m.
                                               Re: opie doesn't need your retinas...Postman [subnova] 5/29/03 10:26 p.m.
                             GOLD! *NM*Skeletor 5/29/03 10:57 p.m.
                 Re: I knew it!Elan Sleazbagano 5/29/03 6:58 p.m.
     Re: Louis I have a questionLouis Wu 5/29/03 8:51 p.m.
           Re: Louis I have a questionToby Dillman 5/29/03 10:22 p.m.
                 Re: Louis I have a questionopie301 5/29/03 10:32 p.m.
                       Re: Louis I have a questionToby Dillman 5/29/03 10:44 p.m.
                       Re: Louis I have a questionragereset 5/29/03 11:02 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.