Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

How long will this all last...
Posted By: BLown-Upp <blood_wake1@hotmail.com>Date: 5/24/03 11:43 p.m.

It dawned on me the other day that, this forum and all its members will eventually drift off on their own paths. The site can go on forever or as long as Mr. Wu permits so. But eventally there will most likely be no Halo sequals after 2 or maybe 3 or Halo can turn into a type of neverending saga. But once there are no squels, there is only so much time before every thing would have ben discussed and, like I said befor, go on to live our own lives. To me, who has gotten to know some of the people around here, it will be a major loss when there is no forum with Geary and his little tag thing, or Mr. Wu and his wisness or BOLL with his semingly endless archive of pictures. And unless we all take down our AOL SN's and e-mais's or even house addresses and phone numberes, we will probably never hear of eachother again. I just can't bear to even think of that. This forum has shown me what devotion and love for a devolper and their title can do to a few hundred people EVERYDAY. Yes I could have a life outside of this place but would I enjoy it as much? Would I be able to know that if I had the coolest thing to show in the best game I would go here? Probably not.

Just can't bear to think of the day when the last message is posted on this forum.. *sniffs*

Message Index

Replies:

How long will this all last...BLown-Upp 5/24/03 11:43 p.m.
     Re: How long will this all last...Spencer 5/24/03 11:55 p.m.
           Re: How long will this all last...Simpsons Rule 5/25/03 12:05 a.m.
                 Re: How long will this all last...XLNC 5/25/03 1:43 a.m.
                       Re: How long will this all last...B-Sharp 5/25/03 1:56 a.m.
                             Re: How long will this all last...XLNC 5/25/03 2:08 a.m.
           Re: How long will this all last...Count Zero 5/25/03 12:23 a.m.
                 Re: How long will this all last...P_40E 5/25/03 12:32 a.m.
                       Re: How long will this all last...rywateska 5/25/03 1:09 a.m.
           That's a stupid idea...Miguel Chavez 5/25/03 11:47 a.m.
     Re: How long will this all last...Da Loaph 5/25/03 1:13 a.m.
     Case in point (please read)gspawn 5/25/03 2:52 a.m.
           Exactly...Miguel Chavez 5/25/03 11:49 a.m.
                 Re: Exactly...*THASF* A.K.A. The Halo And Sonic Fan 5/25/03 1:15 p.m.
                       Re: Exactly...Louis Wu 5/25/03 6:50 p.m.
     roflmao :)vshields ash 5/25/03 4:12 a.m.
     Re: How long will this all last...Jamirus99 5/25/03 9:12 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.