Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

sc/sp/ first (i think)
Posted By: vshields ash <vshields@berkshire.net>Date: 5/6/03 2:17 p.m.

rokay folks, here it be. i got the gold elite in silent cartographer to jump all over the covenant dropship w/me. it's the last ship, it appears, when you hit the security switch. well, in documenting this running of goldy all over hell, i think he got IN the ship. happened to be my first try at getting him on it. i ran abd jumped off the cliff, running toward the dropship. landed on the ship, (it's half risen) and no goldy. still rising, and he pops, UP, and is standing sooo close, neither of us react, and i thought he must have spawned into me, as our grapjics had to be melding some. still rising, and about to leave, he swipes, the ship goes forward and leaves . we both fall to the ground, and i'm dead, he's standing there. noted also, if you leave him on the big plateau, go to the smaller one, and trigger the covie ship, he does notice it when it goes by. that sequence makes the covy ship go poof. if he is riding in it and it leaves, will he fall out of the ship when it goes poof, or go poof too? dat's it fo now, am curios if anyones pulled this off before. i believe in two player you could verify with more camera available , that he does in fact get in the side of the ship. you know when you pop outta the tube, to go through the cieling, in poa? that's the way he popped through the covey ship. sorry for the long post, ...
hope this work spurs new interest in halo, while we wait for halo2 :) ash

Message Index

Replies:

sc/sp/ first (i think)vshields ash 5/6/03 2:17 p.m.
     Re: sc/sp/ first (i think)Slag 5/6/03 2:20 p.m.
     Re: sc/sp/ first (i think)donttalk 5/6/03 2:58 p.m.
           coming soon goldy does scvshields ash 5/6/03 3:07 p.m.
                 found a host for pics need few hours *NM*vshields ash 5/6/03 3:21 p.m.
                       link to site for ash goldy pics massive spoilersvshields ash 5/6/03 5:15 p.m.
                             well, whatcha think ?vshields ash 5/6/03 9:08 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.