Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

THEY STOLE MY IDEA!
Posted By: ][-][.]D (hawaiian pig) <hawaiianpig@hotmail.com>Date: 4/27/03 11:47 p.m.

Unless you've been living in a hole, you have all seen the OXM Mag's article on Halo 2 (legal/nonlegal versions). Well on page 2 it says:

"What it Means To the Game:...Just imagine two Marines in tanks, another four in a couple warthogs..."

In an xbox forum i had an idea, and i shared it with the world (i think it was on 4/8/2003 5:07:53 PM) and i said:

"Imagine drving into the battle feild in your
warthog with a group of seperate warthogs driven by your
marine comrades!"

I don't know about you but it's DAMN similar. Now when i saw the Mag i was at first shocked to hear that my idea was put into it(similarily worded as well). I was quite shocked, and a little angry. But then two things came to mind, number 1: i can't sue, because i didnt patent the idea, it was not plagarized word for word and i post on forums at my own risk and number 2: my kick@ss idea, my cry for attention, my call for somthing better was heeded! I had just contributed to the best game out there....or will be out there.

Now i also take note that Bungie probably had the idea in the making b4 me or my brainwaves were picked up by their underground army, or that Bungie, Microsoft, and I think alike. But this is cool, to me at least.

the link is

http://www.xbox.com/community/forums/halo.asp

You need to look for the thread named "Cool Idea" it may be on the next page seeing how it was posted at the beggining of the month(April).

If you cant see it, are lazy, or something of that matter, just email me and i will be sure to send you a [PrintScreen] of my desktop with the article and the forum post.

Message Index

Replies:

THEY STOLE MY IDEA!][-][.]D (hawaiian pig) 4/27/03 11:47 p.m.
     Re: THEY STOLE MY IDEA!Count Zero 4/27/03 11:59 p.m.
     Re: THEY STOLE MY IDEA!B-Sharp 4/28/03 12:04 a.m.
           Re: THEY STOLE MY IDEA!ragereset 4/28/03 12:18 a.m.
                 *giggle* *NM*oddworld18 4/28/03 12:27 a.m.
     Re: THEY STOLE MY IDEA!¤¦FLAWED¦¤ 4/28/03 12:19 a.m.
     You know what really sucks?Shishka 4/28/03 1:03 a.m.
           Heh! *NM*¤¦FLAWED¦¤ 4/28/03 2:11 a.m.
           Re: You know what really sucks? I know.... *OT*Brian Josselyn 4/28/03 8:28 a.m.
                 Re: You know what really sucks? I know.... *OT*Louis Wu 4/28/03 9:15 a.m.
                       Re: You know what really sucks? I know.... *OT*¤¦FLAWED¦¤ 4/28/03 10:32 a.m.
     Re: THEY STOLE MY IDEA!Cunbelin 4/28/03 2:15 a.m.
           Me too!!!!Red Loser 4/28/03 2:43 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.