Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Thanks all
Posted By: Roger Wilco <jordan@edelldesigns.com>Date: 3/5/03 11:31 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Misc. art *img* (Louis Wu)

If any of you have a use, feel free to do what you want with it. Perhaps print it out and let the kids have at it with a box of Crayolas. :)

: Heh - there is one, already... halo@bungie.org . :)

Seriously...is it a problem that I have never once sent anything to that address? It is nice to have stuff wind up in the Misc Art section, at least for posterity's sake, but to be honest I enjoy posting to the forum. It's fun to share and get peoples reactions...if everybody did that though, it might get kind of cluttered with images, desktops, wallpapers, banners, etc, in here but is that an issue as long as the stuff is Halo related?

Maybe it is and I suppose it is why there is a Misc Art section and then a place for all that other stuff.

What are you going to do when PC Halo comes out and it's modable and there is a ton of levels and skins and vehicles and weapons...*drool*. I know you don't need the headache of dealing with all of that but you must also realize that as the premiere Halo site on the web, a lot of it is coming your way.

I know I want to build and provide mod wares (not warez ;) to the community but that is a potential major bandwidth sucker-upper.

We'll talk. :)

Message Index

Replies:

Misc. art *img*Roger Wilco 3/4/03 7:25 p.m.
     Whoa! Awesome!goatrope 3/4/03 7:28 p.m.
     Re: Misc. art *img*Louis Wu 3/4/03 7:54 p.m.
           Thanks allRoger Wilco 3/5/03 11:31 a.m.
     LOL! Floodgnome! :) *NM*BOLL 3/4/03 7:58 p.m.
     Re: Misc. artWarbow 3/4/03 8:46 p.m.
     HAHA Thats cool! *NM*Elan Sleazbagano 3/4/03 10:07 p.m.
     Thats excellent! *NM*Covenant 3/4/03 11:52 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.