Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Sergeant, a Looney Tunes fan?
Posted By: gd <durang85@yahoo.com>Date: 12/8/02 9:56 p.m.

While playing co-op with my brothers in the level Silent Cartographer (from the halo demo oxm demo disc#07), we thought it would be funny to play around with the marines. We shoot them for a while, and as usual, they turned into our enemies. Things started to get crazy, and all the sudden, the sergeant started screaming and begun to follow my brother. These are some of the things he said:

-"Show me what you got, you're not getting away with that. Ahhh son, traitor!.." "You are dead!"
-(With a diabolic laugh) "Ah hahahahaha",followed by "What about some of this?"
-"Ahh, feel good jackass" "Bring him down marines!" "Try that on!"
-"Eat this" "Die Traitor" "Eat that you bastard"
-"Die bastard!" "He's gone rampid"(or something like that)
-"You need some?" "Who else?" "You want a little? You want some?"
-"Die you bastard", "Kill that asshole, bi...!"(without finishing the last word),and after MC died "Well, on the plan B..." or "That was a piece of crap!"

It was funny so we tried it again, but this is where I thought it got weird:
He said pretty much the same things from above or variations from them, but at the end he sarted to laugh hysterically (evil laugh), he yelled "Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!" and after killing MC he said: "There's one thing left to say, tan tatatatatatata tan tan tantan... tatatataaa" (it was the looney tunes theme! or at least part of it) We tried to get him to say it again, but it only worked like twice in like 30 min of play (I have a recording, but I have to download it to the pc somehow).

So the sergeant is a Looney Tunes fan!!! Interesting... If this was found by somebody else before, then credit goes to him/her. But I don't recall reading it from HBO or anywhere else. Sorry if you know some of the phrases above (I know they are common, but the evil laugh and the looney tunes theme are new to me at least). Please reply!!!

Message Index

Replies:

Sergeant, a Looney Tunes fan?gd 12/8/02 9:56 p.m.
     Definitely news to me!Louis Wu 12/8/02 11:06 p.m.
     I wonder if Hedge has that one? *NM*silvos 12/8/02 11:09 p.m.
     Re: Sergeant, a Looney Tunes fan?gd 12/8/02 11:29 p.m.
           Re: Sergeant, a Looney Tunes fan?Louis Wu 12/8/02 11:33 p.m.
                 Re: Sergeant, a Looney Tunes fan?gd 12/8/02 11:34 p.m.
                       Re: Sergeant, a Looney Tunes fan?gd 12/8/02 11:43 p.m.
                       Re: Sergeant, a Looney Tunes fan?Louis Wu 12/8/02 11:51 p.m.
                             Re: Sergeant, a Looney Tunes fan?Max 12/10/02 4:52 a.m.
                                   Re: Sergeant, a Looney Tunes fan?Louis Wu 12/10/02 7:03 a.m.
                                   Re: Sergeant, a Looney Tunes fan?SpudBoy 12/10/02 9:49 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.