Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Halo 2 AIM Theme!
Posted By: NickDate: 10/6/02 3:07 a.m.

I made a Halo 2 AIM Expression because I felt there needed to be one just for Halo 2 and not just Halo in general. Inspired by SpikeDaDragon's idea of making your own AIM Theme, I set to work and finished this in about 2hrs or so.

I added a few things to this one like side bars in the AIM Buddy List and Message window. I also made a buddy icon that will automatically show up w/ the theme, if you don't like it you can replace it with your own w/o affecting the theme.

I couldn't change (due to AOL) the top 130x160 ad because AOL wants that for ad space. The companies who pay to have their Theme's in AIM can have them but since I'm not paying AOL a single cent, it just won't be there.

It is being hosted by Xbox Evolved so thanks to them for the space and bandwidth. Check em out, they have a nice Xbox site.

If you want a preview of the Buddy List click here and for a preview of the AIM window click here. Sorry for the poor quality pic, it looks better once installed.

A link to the theme is below. Click the link and then AIM will pop up 2 windows, simply say "Yes" to both and you will have a new theme. Hope you like it, feel free to give feedback. Enjoy the Theme!

-Nick

Get the Halo 2 AIM Expression by clicking this link.

Check out XboxEvolved

Message Index

Replies:

Halo 2 AIM Theme!Nick 10/6/02 3:07 a.m.
     Re: Halo 2 AIM Theme!Eclarap 10/6/02 10:30 a.m.
           I inspired someone.. !!SpikeDaDragon 10/6/02 10:47 a.m.
     Re: Halo 2 AIM Theme!Random Hero 10/6/02 12:36 p.m.
           Re: Halo 2 AIM Theme!Elan Sleazbagano 10/6/02 1:24 p.m.
                 Re: Halo 2 AIM Theme!SpikeDaDragon 10/6/02 2:31 p.m.
                 How to make a theme...DOH!Nick 10/6/02 4:02 p.m.
     Re: Halo 2 AIM Theme!Elan Sleazbagano 10/6/02 4:32 p.m.
           Re: Halo 2 AIM Theme!Elan Sleazbagano 10/6/02 4:34 p.m.
                 Halo 2 AIM Theme Fixed/UpdatedNick 10/6/02 4:53 p.m.
                       Re: Halo 2 AIM Theme Fixed/UpdatedElan Sleazbagano 10/6/02 7:44 p.m.
     Can you make a Hunter theam?Hybrid-X-Ultima 10/7/02 12:52 a.m.
     Re: Halo 2 AIM Theme!Jordan 10/10/02 7:22 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.