Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Bungie's "kill-tacular" Fanfest
Posted By: PCDestroyer <adam@floridapaintball.com>Date: 5/25/02 3:26 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Bungie's "kill-tacular" Fanfest (Tursas)

First...

I'm very disheartened by the lack of info on anything Halo, Phoenix or Bungie related... and would not go to the FanFest unless it were for the tournament... sorry, but there wasn't any new info there really. I thought Bungie said they were going to say at least something about something... or anything.
Sorry... that's just my view of it, and I am still a Bungie fan... just, burned a lil bit by the lack of info.

Second...

Bungie gave up release dates I think with the 2nd game in the Myth Series... Myth II: Soulblighter.

The reason? Well, Myth: TFL came out late, and they had said "October" or "November" (the exact month escapes me), but they were not able to deliver on the date promised...

So for the next Myth they said "about" when it would come out... and it didn't hit that mark... so they moved to the system everyone now uses until they have something playable and near ready to ship... "Soon™", "Fall 2002" and the like.

PCD
Wishes Halo 2, Halo Mac/PC or info on Halo Online had been at least "discussed."

Message Index

Replies:

Bungie's "kill-tacular" Fanfestdeanero 5/25/02 12:33 p.m.
     Re: Bungie's "kill-tacular" FanfestUbergamer 5/25/02 1:01 p.m.
           Re: Bungie's "kill-tacular" FanfestSkeletor 5/25/02 4:40 p.m.
     Re: Bungie's "kill-tacular" FanfestSilverBrin**** 5/25/02 2:32 p.m.
           Re: Bungie's "kill-tacular" FanfestTursas 5/25/02 2:50 p.m.
                 Re: Bungie's "kill-tacular" FanfestPCDestroyer 5/25/02 3:26 p.m.
                       Re: Bungie's "kill-tacular" Fanfest*Ar-Isildur of *WP* 5/25/02 3:47 p.m.
                       Re: Bungie's "kill-tacular" FanfestSilverBrin**** 5/25/02 4:04 p.m.
     Re: Bungie's "kill-tacular" FanfestSkeletor 5/25/02 5:20 p.m.
     Okay, know I have to make an official report.vector40 5/25/02 7:57 p.m.
           Re: Okay, know I have to make an official report.Impact 5/26/02 1:09 p.m.
                 Me too. *NM*Djof 5/26/02 5:38 p.m.
           Re: Okay, know I have to make an official report.Pulse 5/26/02 11:45 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.