glyphstrip
Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: URL to Grenade Movie here, FrogBlast. Please..
Posted By: Tango6 <jstiver92568@excite.com>Date: 4/30/02 11:47 a.m.

In Response To: Re: URL to Grenade Movie here, FrogBlast. Please.. (FrogBlast)

: that sound like something that would be worth catching on video:)

: This was probably one of my favorite moments... since I didn't move player 2
: at all...

Exactly like what Delta22 and I did, he used a banshee to set them off, (sometimes I used my rocket launcher from the pelican) and he would fly and try and "catch" the warthog with the banshee and I would watch it with my sniper rifle. The other difference was, we had a lot more grenades then you, like 14 on My Scale. Once the warthog went so high, it was smaller then the crossair on a sniper rifle at 2x zoom. Also, sometimes he was let the banshee go up with the warthog, by going right next to the hog, shooting the fuel rod cannon, and blowing up the banshee and sending the warthog high. The warthog didn't go as high when he did that though, they both went as high as the first ring of snow on the cliff up from the ground. Once the warthog got stuck on one of the rings of snow, I was in the banshee, and I pushed it into the wall when it was coming back down, and it stayed on the "Snow shelf".

Message Index

Replies:

Out of Maw, Checkpoint Delay and a RockFrogBlast 4/30/02 2:05 a.m.
     Re: Out of Maw, Checkpoint Delay and a RockParias 4/30/02 3:53 a.m.
           Re: friggin' aol :\ ... (thnx) *NM*FrogBlast 4/30/02 8:13 a.m.
     Re: Out of Maw, Checkpoint Delay and a Rocktango6 4/30/02 8:06 a.m.
           Re: Out of Maw, Checkpoint Delay and a RockFrogBlast 4/30/02 8:11 a.m.
                 Re: Out of Maw, Checkpoint Delay and a RockLouis Wu 4/30/02 8:16 a.m.
                       Re: Out of Market, Checkpoint Delay and a WhaleFrogBlast 4/30/02 9:34 a.m.
                             Re: Out of Market, Checkpoint Delay and a WhaleLouis Wu 4/30/02 9:43 a.m.
                                   Re: Out of Market, Checkpoint Delay and a WhaleTango6 4/30/02 10:17 a.m.
                                         Re: Out of Market, Checkpoint Delay and a WhaleFrogBlast 4/30/02 10:47 a.m.
                                               Re: Out of Market, Checkpoint Delay and a WhaleTango6 4/30/02 10:53 a.m.
                                                     URL to Grenade Movie here, FrogBlast. Please...Tango6 4/30/02 11:02 a.m.
                                                           Re: URL to Grenade Movie here, FrogBlast. Please..FrogBlast 4/30/02 11:07 a.m.
                                                                 Re: URL to Grenade Movie here, FrogBlast. Please..Tango6 4/30/02 11:17 a.m.
                                                                       grenade funTango6 4/30/02 11:28 a.m.
                                                                       Re: URL to Grenade Movie here, FrogBlast. Please..FrogBlast 4/30/02 11:33 a.m.
                                                                             Re: URL to Grenade Movie here, FrogBlast. Please..Tango6 4/30/02 11:47 a.m.
                                                                                   Look how far this has gone, and so unneat it is! *NM*Tango6 4/30/02 11:49 a.m.
                                   Re: Out of Market, Checkpoint Delay and a WhaleFrogBlast 4/30/02 10:43 a.m.
                 Re: Out of Maw, Checkpoint Delay and a RockTango6 4/30/02 9:17 a.m.
                       Re: Out of Maw, Checkpoint Delay and a Rockxbill 4/30/02 11:28 a.m.
                             Re: Out of Maw, Checkpoint Delay and a RockTango6 5/1/02 10:20 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.