Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Out of Market, Checkpoint Delay and a Whale
Posted By: Tango6 <jstiver92568@excite.com>Date: 4/30/02 10:17 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Out of Market, Checkpoint Delay and a Whale (Louis Wu)

: Somehow, I'm not sure I like the idea of being cast as a whale... I mean, I
: go to the gym and everything...

: Anyway, these days it's ME trying to keep up with YOU - turning in tricks too
: fast to catalog. :) (And you, unlike normal humans, refuse to number your
: images sequentially, so every single trick needs to be manually formatted.
: :) )

Hmmmmmmmm... Hey, I'm going to change, I am going to get a ghost to the START of the level, not the end, since ghosts are there anyway. So far, my grenade pile is at about 25 grenades total, 12 Frag and about 14 plasma. I got to a checkpoint then killed a grunt for a plasma grenade so I could, test out the pile. I watched one MC body, it went high, and far, almost to the tank area (I was making the pile on the bridge, then I was going to carry it down to blast a ghost up there. Maybe I could see how high I could get the tank, by hitting a checkpoint before ghost launch, then instead launch the tank, if it is on the bridge grab a banshee and figure out how the heck am I going to get this thing to the start, if I mess with it but still can figure out, I'll revert to saved and blast the ghost up instead (it is lighter then a hog, so I need less grenades, right?)

FrogBlast, do you have any idea how many grenades you used to get a hog to the start of AotCR?

- Tango6

Message Index

Replies:

Out of Maw, Checkpoint Delay and a RockFrogBlast 4/30/02 2:05 a.m.
     Re: Out of Maw, Checkpoint Delay and a RockParias 4/30/02 3:53 a.m.
           Re: friggin' aol :\ ... (thnx) *NM*FrogBlast 4/30/02 8:13 a.m.
     Re: Out of Maw, Checkpoint Delay and a Rocktango6 4/30/02 8:06 a.m.
           Re: Out of Maw, Checkpoint Delay and a RockFrogBlast 4/30/02 8:11 a.m.
                 Re: Out of Maw, Checkpoint Delay and a RockLouis Wu 4/30/02 8:16 a.m.
                       Re: Out of Market, Checkpoint Delay and a WhaleFrogBlast 4/30/02 9:34 a.m.
                             Re: Out of Market, Checkpoint Delay and a WhaleLouis Wu 4/30/02 9:43 a.m.
                                   Re: Out of Market, Checkpoint Delay and a WhaleTango6 4/30/02 10:17 a.m.
                                         Re: Out of Market, Checkpoint Delay and a WhaleFrogBlast 4/30/02 10:47 a.m.
                                               Re: Out of Market, Checkpoint Delay and a WhaleTango6 4/30/02 10:53 a.m.
                                                     URL to Grenade Movie here, FrogBlast. Please...Tango6 4/30/02 11:02 a.m.
                                                           Re: URL to Grenade Movie here, FrogBlast. Please..FrogBlast 4/30/02 11:07 a.m.
                                                                 Re: URL to Grenade Movie here, FrogBlast. Please..Tango6 4/30/02 11:17 a.m.
                                                                       grenade funTango6 4/30/02 11:28 a.m.
                                                                       Re: URL to Grenade Movie here, FrogBlast. Please..FrogBlast 4/30/02 11:33 a.m.
                                                                             Re: URL to Grenade Movie here, FrogBlast. Please..Tango6 4/30/02 11:47 a.m.
                                                                                   Look how far this has gone, and so unneat it is! *NM*Tango6 4/30/02 11:49 a.m.
                                   Re: Out of Market, Checkpoint Delay and a WhaleFrogBlast 4/30/02 10:43 a.m.
                 Re: Out of Maw, Checkpoint Delay and a RockTango6 4/30/02 9:17 a.m.
                       Re: Out of Maw, Checkpoint Delay and a Rockxbill 4/30/02 11:28 a.m.
                             Re: Out of Maw, Checkpoint Delay and a RockTango6 5/1/02 10:20 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.