Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Difference: Single Player vs. Coop
Posted By: BlueSpam <bluespam@gmx.net>Date: 4/7/02 8:00 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Difference: Single Player vs. Coop (xbill)

: I'm not trying to diminish how BlueSpam got through the locked door, whether
: by accident, or choice. I'm trying to say: He did it in Coop, by accident,
: and I did it in single player, by choice, and I made a video. All he
: seemed to be concerned with was that he had already done it first. I don't
: care about first credit on it.

: Lots of the things I discover are by accident. There's no question it's part
: of the process.

I never made it an issue of who discovered it first. I do believe that it had been done quite a while ago but never documented. You had asked whether or not it had been documented before, and I posted a link to where it had. I never contested that you were the first to film it or that the fact that they were discovered on different modes and using different techniques, but I also never made any indication that it made a difference to me. I simply shared the pictures, and you automatically assumed that it was an attack. I'm sorry that you misunderstood, but the different routes we took to reach our findings do not make one or the other superior or inferior. I'm dissapointed that you are taking a situation like this, where the purpose is to share discoveries in Halo, and turning it into a "mine's better than your's" competition.
BlueSpam

Message Index

Replies:

Through The Locked Door (before it locks)xbill 4/6/02 9:20 p.m.
     Re: Through The Locked Door (before it locks)BlueSpam 4/6/02 9:48 p.m.
           Re: Through The Locked Door (before it locks)xbill 4/6/02 10:47 p.m.
                 Re: Through The Locked Door (before it locks)BlueSpam 4/7/02 12:56 p.m.
           Difference: Single Player vs. Coopxbill 4/6/02 10:53 p.m.
                 Re: Difference: Single Player vs. CoopStormSinger 4/7/02 12:08 a.m.
                 Re: Difference: Single Player vs. CoopLouis Wu 4/7/02 12:52 p.m.
                       Re: Difference: Single Player vs. Coopxbill 4/7/02 4:48 p.m.
                             Re: Difference: Single Player vs. CoopLouis Wu 4/7/02 6:54 p.m.
                                   Re: Difference: Single Player vs. Coopxbill 4/7/02 7:34 p.m.
                                         Re: Difference: Single Player vs. CoopBlueSpam 4/7/02 8:00 p.m.
                                               Re: Difference: Single Player vs. Coopxbill 4/7/02 10:14 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.