glyphstrip
Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Getting inside the cockpit of a pelican (easy)
Posted By: tango6 <jstiver92568@excite.com>Date: 4/1/02 3:49 p.m.

Well, if I could just find some way to get these pics and stuff to this site... anyway, here is the trick explained:
The easiest way to get inside a pelican is on the level Halo, just simply get under E419 before she lands! I can do it on other levels, too, but it's a little harder, you need a certain crashed pelican and a warthog, and I can get inside the engine on a wing of a pelican on 343 and AotCR. And... I was able to get a warthog on one wheel on the silent c and halo.
- Tango6
PS- I am going to keep trying to get this pics on, I have done the pelican trick and the warthog trick a long time ago, but the warthog trick has been done two times since I first did it... the pelican trick is at least 3 months old. Oh, and the link that links to the list of pics also has a few extra things, the morepics.txt file is some more info about more tricks I have done, the tango6_tricks_info.doc file is basicly what this message is, and the bansheeindoor pic is well, a banshee IN a door! Also, the howtodo pics might give you an idea of what pelican you need the warthog to get in, and you might be able to figure it out from the pics... more soon!

List of the images of warthog and pelican.

Message Index

Replies:

Getting inside the cockpit of a pelican (easy)tango6 4/1/02 3:49 p.m.
     Re: Getting inside the cockpit of a pelican (easy)Barnolde 4/1/02 4:52 p.m.
           Re: Getting inside the cockpit of a pelican (easy)tango6 4/1/02 5:03 p.m.
                 Re: Getting inside the cockpit of a pelican (easy)Black_Jackal 4/1/02 6:24 p.m.
     Re: Getting inside the cockpit of a pelican (easy)Louis Wu 4/1/02 5:35 p.m.
           Re: Getting inside the cockpit of a pelican (easy)tango6 4/2/02 1:56 p.m.
     Crapbonk 4/1/02 6:42 p.m.
           Re: CrapNemesis_007 4/1/02 8:48 p.m.
     Re: Getting inside the cockpit of a pelican (easy)JumaJuma 6/15/02 6:40 p.m.
           Re: Getting inside the cockpit of a pelican (easy)Shishka 6/15/02 8:59 p.m.
                 Re: Getting inside the cockpit of a pelican (easy)vector40 6/15/02 9:36 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.