Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Mr Idiot Spaceship Captain
Posted By: RocksliderDate: 12/24/11 1:53 p.m.

In Response To: How about a secret Santa thread? (General Vagueness)

: I'll get us started.

Here's one of my own then. Not gonna be a very hard identity to guess!

HBO presents… Real Men of Halo

Real Men of Halo

Today we salute you, Mr Idiot Spaceship Captain

When you thawed out a tin-plated seven foot cyborg and charged him with keeping the shipboard AI safe against the ravaging alien hordes, you could've given him a rocket launcher and shotgun to help him on his way, but you said… no. Why bother equipping him with massive destructive firepower when he can just borrow your favourite pistol instead? Ok it's not loaded but hey, it's so shiny!

So so shiny

And while other captains would've made use of the best automatic landing technology money can buy, you decided… no. Why fuss with complex twenty-sixth century software when you can cruise your gigantic spaceship down to that funny ring using nothing more than an improvised gear shift lever and hand signals?

I'm goin' down now

And when you were freed from your alien prison after the heroic efforts of that same cyborg and at least a dozen Marines, lesser men might've held safely back during the final escape, so as not to make the entire thing mind-numbingly pointless. But you thought… no. Why let the cyborg have all the fun when you've got this spanking new alien weaponry you're dying to have a go with? Besides, the visored-up sonofabitch lost your pistol already!

Gonna needle me some aliens

So load up that needler Mr Idiot Spaceship Captain, and charge blindly forth into the nearest group of murderous enemy troopers you can find, especially if they're really really tall. We know you can do the job. Of getting yourself idiotically killed or captured, time and time again.

Bad Cyborg

Message Index

Replies:

How about a secret Santa thread?General Vagueness 12/23/11 7:57 a.m.
     Re: How about a secret Santa thread?General Vagueness 12/23/11 8:00 a.m.
     Who is this about? Hyokin?ncsuDuncan 12/23/11 8:29 a.m.
           It's clearly HotIcePhoenixZackDark 12/23/11 8:42 a.m.
     I was expecting boobs. *NM*Overdoziz 12/23/11 9:20 a.m.
           Re: I was expecting boobs.Gravemind 12/23/11 11:47 a.m.
                 That's so hot. *NM*GrimBrother One 12/23/11 3:04 p.m.
     Re: How about a secret Santa thread?Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 12/23/11 9:19 a.m.
           Re: How about a secret Santa thread?General Vagueness 12/23/11 3:07 p.m.
                 Re: How about a secret Santa thread?Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 12/23/11 5:18 p.m.
     Re: How about a secret Santa thread?JDQuackers 12/23/11 9:43 a.m.
           Re: How about a secret Santa thread?MacGyver10 12/23/11 10:01 a.m.
     Hmmm...ElzarTheBam 12/23/11 9:50 a.m.
           Re: Hmmm...Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 12/23/11 10:47 a.m.
     Re: How about a secret Santa thread?Rockslider 12/23/11 11:55 a.m.
           Re: How about a secret Santa thread?Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 12/23/11 12:14 p.m.
                 Re: How about a secret Santa thread?Rockslider 12/23/11 12:31 p.m.
                       Re: How about a secret Santa thread?GrimBrother One 12/23/11 3:10 p.m.
                             ZING! lol *NM*The Lionheart 12/24/11 11:17 p.m.
     You write em, I'll record em.MoltenSlowa 12/23/11 6:44 p.m.
           Re: You write em, I'll record em.General Vagueness 12/23/11 8:48 p.m.
     Mr Idiot Spaceship CaptainRockslider 12/24/11 1:53 p.m.
           Re: Mr Idiot Spaceship Captainstabbim 12/25/11 9:58 p.m.
     Re: How about a secret Santa thread?stabbim 12/25/11 9:57 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.