glyphstrip
Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Possible hiding spots for skulls in H1A.
Posted By: Gravemind <kuukan_no_kage@yahoo.com>Date: 6/8/11 8:19 p.m.

Some months back, I was actually brainstorming for ideas on where to put skulls if they had been in Halo 1. Now that it's been hinted that H1A (which I'm still not quite sold on) might have skulls (which should have to be found like in Halo 3), I thought I'd share what I think are obvious hiding places for them. I was going to suggest some good hiding spots for the terminals as well, but Frankie mentioned something about those being relatively easy to find.

1. Pillar of Autumn: The place has a ton of little nooks, crannies, and cubby holes, so a skull can go anywhere, really.

2. Halo: Near the waterfall at the beginning, somewhere out in the field where the first tower is, on top of the pipes above the entrance to the cave that's not a natural formation, somewhere in that place you can go if you don't clear the gap at the beginning of said not-natural-cave and have to circle around to try again, somewhere in the second half of the light bridge room, or on top of the hill you can drive up on near the cliff-side structure.

3. Truth & Reconciliation: Can't think of any obvious hiding spots outside. Maybe in some back hallway somewhere inside or in one of the holding cells in the brig that Keyes is not in.

4. Silent Cartographer: Where to begin? There's a ton of good hiding spots both in the island and in the buildings. IWHBYD should be down at the bottom landing of the security substation.

5. Assault on the Control Room: Again, lots of good spots. Some nice out-of-the-way Banshee-required spots include at the bottom of the vertical tunnel Foehammer descends into at the beginning (where you can hear "Siege of Madrigal") and on top of the big mesa in the second canyon (where the enemy Banshees take off from on 2B when you're heading to the second PPG).

6. 343 Guilty Spark: There's probably some good spots in the swamp or in some of the dead-end hallway inside the structure.

7. The Library: Any of the dead-end wrong-way hallways would do.

8. Two Betrayals: Inside the side rooms where "Walk in the Woods" plays on AotCR. The bottom of the interior "chasm room" before you reach the "Final Run." On the bridge above where you get a Banshee at the end.

9. Keyes: In on of the pools of coolant outside. There's some places that are wrong-way dead-ends inside the ship that would work, too.

10. The Maw: Either tucked in some cranny in the PoA's engineering room, or in some hidey-hole during the Warthog run.

Any suggestions on what you think would make good hiding spots for skulls should they be included?

The Dark Sangheili

Message Index

Replies:

Possible hiding spots for skulls in H1A.Gravemind 6/8/11 8:19 p.m.
     Re: Possible hiding spots for skulls in H1A.cheapLEY 6/8/11 10:23 p.m.
     Re: Possible hiding spots for skulls in H1A.Quirel 6/8/11 10:24 p.m.
           Re: Possible hiding spots for skulls in H1A.7he grunt w/a plasma pistol 6/9/11 7:47 a.m.
     Re: Possible hiding spots for skulls in H1A.ZackDark 6/9/11 8:36 p.m.
           Is it possible to get down there without dying? *NM*Gravemind 6/9/11 11:21 p.m.
                 Well...Quirel 6/9/11 11:26 p.m.
                 Yes. Not even very difficult.uberfoop 6/10/11 2:09 a.m.
                 Re: Is it possible to get down there without dyingZackDark 6/10/11 10:29 a.m.
                 Oh yeah.Gravemind 6/10/11 7:02 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.