Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Halo Reach Signed Seattle Launch Event Items
Posted By: Treegate <treegate@comcast.net>Date: 9/21/10 12:19 a.m.

* If I am violating a policy here, my apologies as I am new here and wanted to get this out to all of you Halo fans....

A customer of mine mentioned I should post this here due to the large number of Halo fans. Being in Seattle, last Monday evening Microsoft sponsored a Fanfest event to kick start Halo Reach, similiar to what Bungie did for ODST last year. It was held in downtown Seattle at the Experience Music Project from 6pm to 10pm. In attendance were many of the Bungie development team that worked on Halo Reach (and previous Halo games). They were on hand to autograph pretty much anything you gave them to sign, and also had the holofoil posters on hand to give away to a limited amount of attendees. These were the same as the ones given out at PAX as well.

I have a number of these items currently on eBay, including autographed Halo Reach holofoil posters, autographed Halo Reach Legendary Editions still factory-sealed, and other various Halo ODST/Reach promotional items. If you are interested in viewing them, simply log into eBay and do a seller search for TREEGATE which is my user ID. Any questions, you can reach me through there. Some of the items are quite rare and expensive that cater to the serious Halo collectors, but other items are rather affordable too.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.