Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Cinema Blend console multiplayer.
Posted By: XMixMasterX <lbartender@hotmail.com>Date: 11/3/08 4:11 p.m.

In Response To: Cinema Blend console multiplayer. (Red_Breast)

: Has anybody read the Cinema Blend piece? \

I read it..

Not impressed with it... but I read it.

Seems that the author was bit one-sided in his opinions of the situation.

You're right in saying that introducing incentives to get players to play different games would waste their money. It's a competitive market, in a competitive world...

Mike Tyson wouldn't have dominated if he allowed the opponent more room to punch... but he didn't because he was more dominate.

If those games need more room to punch, it isn't because Halo is punching too much or too hard... get real.

My older sister always complained that I would take it easy on her when playing sports, and then get pissed off when I threw the ball at her face... you just can't have it both ways!

Go full speed or go home with your weak online gaming experience lol

Message Index

Replies:

Cinema Blend console multiplayer.Red_Breast 11/3/08 3:51 p.m.
     Re: Cinema Blend console multiplayer.XMixMasterX 11/3/08 4:11 p.m.
           'I find your lack of faith disturbing'SonofMacPhisto 11/3/08 5:03 p.m.
                 Re: 'I find your lack of faith disturbing'Relative Assessment 11/3/08 5:49 p.m.
                       Re: 'I find your lack of faith disturbing'Louis Wu 11/3/08 6:12 p.m.
                             Re: 'I find your lack of faith disturbing'SonofMacPhisto 11/3/08 7:16 p.m.
                             Lack of disturbanceNarcogen 11/3/08 11:24 p.m.
                                   Thanks Narcogen + addtional personal thoughtsSonofMacPhisto 11/4/08 12:22 a.m.
                                         Re: Thanks Narcogen + addtional personal thoughtsNarcogen 11/4/08 2:09 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.