Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Launch party RSVP details
Posted By: mavruss <rkeller1@wi.rr.com>Date: 10/26/01 8:07 p.m.

Got this over at the Bungie sightings forum from Matt:
http://bs.bungie.org/cgi-bin/bsib/topic.cgi?forum=9&topic=1&start=20

Hey everybody-

I'll post this on bungie.net along with the FAQ shortly, but I figgered I'd give y'all a head start.

To RSVP for the Halo Launch Party in Chicago, send an email to:

halofest@microsoft.com

If you're just coming by yourself, you don't need to write anything special, although if you'd like to sate my curiosity feel free to tell me what part of the world you're coming from. If you're bringing other people with you, TELL ME HOW MANY. Try to be specific, including full names when possible; "I, Alex Trebek, will attend the launch party with my mom, Chloris Leachman, and my stepmom, Cher" is way better than "I'll have some other people with me." If you're coming as part of a group, please try to coordinate things so you don't all RSVP for everyone else. If every guy in a group of five people writes in to say "I'm coming with four friends," that artificially inflates our headcount by 20 people. We're trying to get a reasonable estimate of how many people are coming so we know how much food to order.

In case you're paranoid, let me assure you I'm the only one who will see this email and I'm not going to add your email address to an MS spambot or anything like that.

Thanks.

Sorry if this is old news.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.