glyphstrip
Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Halo Soundtrack - Is it in the works?
Posted By: Matt <matt@bungie.com>Date: 10/20/01 12:15 p.m.

In Response To: Halo Soundtrack - Is it in the works? (Sergeant Major of the Lancers Epiphany of Sunset)

: So when is the soundtrack coming out?

Gotta give us some time to think about it first. At this point we're pretty confident it's going to happen; we just have to figure out what form it will take. I told Marty we should do a boxed set. :-) At the very least I'd like to have a bigger booklet than the last couple of soundtracks; I've offered to write it if necessary.

There are several new pieces of Halo Swag in development for the revitalized Bungie Store, and once we get those finalized and sent off to the manufacturing plant we will most likely turn our attention to the soundtrack. We'll try to get it out in time for Marty to win that new Game Music Grammy.

-Matt

Message Index

Replies:

Halo Soundtrack - Is it in the works?Sergeant Major of the Lancers Epiphany of Sunset 10/20/01 7:03 a.m.
     Re: Halo Soundtrack - Is it in the works?Matt 10/20/01 12:15 p.m.
           Ooh, Halo moichindise...JCC 10/20/01 12:51 p.m.
           question for marty (or somebody who knows)slumbermonkey 10/20/01 1:50 p.m.
                 Re: question for marty (or somebody who knows)Louis Wu 10/20/01 10:15 p.m.
                       thanks *NM*slumbermonkey 10/20/01 10:20 p.m.
           Re: Halo Soundtrack - Is it in the works?Sergeant Major of the Lancers Epiphany of Sunset 10/20/01 8:54 p.m.
           bob songMengha 10/21/01 6:49 a.m.
                 Re: bob songvector40 10/21/01 7:12 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.