Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Conversations from the Universe
Posted By: Leviathan <levihoff@yahoo.com>Date: 4/7/08 7:41 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Conversations from the Universe (InnerRayg)

: Maria is most definately a Spartan II. If a Spartan I, a normal human hyped
: up on some drug treatment, had the strength to maneuver and control a
: MJOLNIR suit, then we'd be putting every single Marine we had into one.
: The reason you don't see them is because of the amount of force and
: concentration it requires to control, power only found in the enhanced
: Spartan II soldiers.

Was that all a Spartan I was? This is from I Love Bees:

"James J: There's a new program... we went through some tweaks, but it's still just me in here."

I don't really know or remember anymore about them, save from what Sgt. Johnson can pull off as one.

Maybe the Mark VI was improved from the Mark V, and designed to be more compatible with the average human? It would make sense for the goal of the technology to try and become accessible for as many soldiers as possible. Thus, Maria, as a Spartan I (an enhanced human at some rate) would be a good candidate to test this transitional set of armor. And since it is brand new, and possibly a huge user of resources, their numbers would be few, which would explain the rarity of them.

Jumps in technology like this seems possible to me, as Earth would be pulling out all the stops as the Covenant drew closer to reaching their goal.

Pure speculation, mind you. I'd need to make a thorough survey to be sure...hehe

Message Index

Replies:

Conversations from the UniverseSPARTAN-034 4/7/08 3:42 p.m.
     Re: Conversations from the Universereprobate 4/7/08 5:29 p.m.
           Re: Conversations from the Universekr-1426 4/7/08 5:43 p.m.
                 Re: Conversations from the UniverseThe More Deluded 4/7/08 6:19 p.m.
                       Re: Conversations from the UniverseCthulhu117 4/8/08 7:35 a.m.
                             Re: Conversations from the UniverseStephen L. (SoundEffect) 4/8/08 9:08 p.m.
                                   Re: Conversations from the UniverseSinisterSamurai 4/30/08 5:48 p.m.
                             Re: Conversations from the UniverseSinisterSamurai 4/30/08 5:41 p.m.
     Re: Conversations from the UniverseLeviathan 4/7/08 7:14 p.m.
           Re: Conversations from the UniverseInnerRayg 4/7/08 7:18 p.m.
                 Re: Conversations from the UniverseLeviathan 4/7/08 7:41 p.m.
                       Re: Conversations from the UniverseStephen L. (SoundEffect) 4/7/08 7:55 p.m.
                             Re: Conversations from the UniverseLeviathan 4/7/08 10:40 p.m.
                                   Re: Conversations from the UniverseStephen L. (SoundEffect) 4/8/08 9:00 p.m.
                                         Re: Conversations from the Universeelpolloguapo 4/8/08 9:34 p.m.
           Re: Conversations from the Universekr-1426 4/7/08 8:37 p.m.
                 James James from the Jan ILB audio was a SI.[AMS] GreyThor 4/7/08 9:42 p.m.
                       Re: James James from the Jan ILB audio was a SI.Calliope 4/7/08 9:55 p.m.
                             Re: James James from the Jan ILB audio was a SI.Calliope 4/7/08 9:57 p.m.
                             Re: James James from the Jan ILB audio was a SI.reprobate 4/7/08 11:05 p.m.
                                   Re: James James from the Jan ILB audio was a SI.free 4/8/08 1:15 a.m.
                                         Re: James James from the Jan ILB audio was a SI.reprobate 4/8/08 4:07 a.m.
                                               Re: James James from the Jan ILB audio was a SI.Onebitrocket 4/8/08 7:29 a.m.
                                   Re: James James from the Jan ILB audio was a SI.Document 4/8/08 5:20 p.m.
                                         That WOULD be a lot of orphans... *NM*Don 4/8/08 5:57 p.m.
                                               Re: That WOULD be a lot of orphans...SPARTAN-034 4/8/08 7:22 p.m.
                       Re: James James from the Jan ILB audio was a SI.kr-1426 4/8/08 5:02 a.m.
                       Re: James James from the Jan ILB audio was a SI.Don 4/8/08 12:41 p.m.
                             Re: James James from the Jan ILB audio was a SI.Louis Wu 4/8/08 2:09 p.m.
                                   Re: James James from the Jan ILB audio was a SI.Document 4/8/08 5:26 p.m.
           Re: Conversations from the UniverseRed X 117 4/30/08 2:51 p.m.
                 Re: Conversations from the UniverseCthulhu117 4/30/08 2:55 p.m.
                 Re: Conversations from the UniverseUNSC_Trooper 4/30/08 3:07 p.m.
                 You do realize that Sgt. Johnson is a Spartan I?InnerRayg 4/30/08 3:44 p.m.
                 Re: Conversations from the UniverseDevil mingy 5/2/08 1:03 a.m.
                       Re: Conversations from the UniverseStephen L. (SoundEffect) 5/2/08 4:36 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.