Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Reunion Tour
Posted By: pooberry (Max Power) <chrisdewbe@gmail.com>Date: 9/1/07 12:15 p.m.

For the last couple of weeks, when the wife and I have time, we've been playing through Halo 1 (finished it a couple of days ago) and Halo 2 (about to start it) in co-op. We're going to finish them both one more time before we settle in to playing way too much Halo 3. We used to play H1 almost every day (back before 2004) but now life has been all up in the way and campaign play hasn't been done in years. Especially with the H2 multiplayer part taking all the time away, it's just been so long.

Now that The Maw is behind us and Cairo Station awaits, I'd like to invite all of you to join us and play through your old Halo games one last time before they get put on the shelf for a long time.

With the game going gold and the threat of real spoilers growing exponentially, jump back into offline play for a little while and get some nostalgia going.

At least play Two Betrayals. It rocks my ass.

who is pooberry?

Message Index

Replies:

Reunion Tourpooberry (Max Power) 9/1/07 12:15 p.m.
     Re: Reunion TourKarol117 9/1/07 12:55 p.m.
     Re: Reunion TourThe More Deluded 9/1/07 1:23 p.m.
     First play through H3 Campaign? (was Reunion Tour)SteelGaribaldi 9/1/07 5:05 p.m.
           Re: First play through H3 Campaign? (was Reunion TThe More Deluded 9/1/07 5:50 p.m.
           Shotty tale of woeRockslider 9/2/07 11:03 a.m.
                 Re: Shotty tale of woePeptuck 9/3/07 7:23 p.m.
           Re: First play through H3 Campaign? (was Reunion Tpooberry (Max Power) 9/3/07 12:57 a.m.
                 Re: First play through H3 Campaign? (was Reunion TShortRoundMcfly 9/3/07 6:22 p.m.
                       Re: First play through H3 Campaign? (was Reunion TDojorkan 9/3/07 7:49 p.m.
     Your wife plays Halo? Damn you're lucky. *NM*MasterChief2829 9/1/07 6:32 p.m.
           its what we're all looking for... *NM*The More Deluded 9/1/07 6:33 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.