Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Custom Half-Jaw action figure *Images*
Posted By: Mister FroggyDate: 9/8/06 3:05 p.m.

A while ago I posted pictures of my action figures. Today I have a bit of an update. A lot of people seem to want a Half-Jaw action figure from Joyride, but I made one myself:

A side view, with a good look at his missing mandibles

Dual energy swords, inspired by the Halo Graphic Novel

Half-Jaw and the Arbiter, ready for battle

This table has changed a bit. The blue Elite figure fell over one too many
times, so I removed it. The purple Spec-Ops Elite was moved to make room
for Half-Jaw. I gave the Arbiter a plasma rifle instead of his sword.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Instructions for making Half-Jaw:

First, you need a "White Multiplayer Elite" figure from www.toyrocket.com. I tried to cut the mandibles with a knife, but it was difficult. You have to pull them out instead. The two mandibles come out as one piece. It wasn't that hard to remove them. Next I took white-out and covered the multiplayer emblem on his shoulders and back. The emblem can smear, so be careful. You could probably find something better than white-out, but I tried something else and it just spread the emblem paint around instead of covering it up. If you're going to make your own, be careful. Some white-out dripped onto the black parts and I had to cover it up crudely with a black marker. That's why I didn't show a picture of his right shoulder armor; it doesn't look too good.

If you're thinking of making a Half-Jaw figure yourself, remember that Joyride could still make one for Halo 3. They already had one that was cancelled.

Message Index

Replies:

Custom Half-Jaw action figure *Images*Mister Froggy 9/8/06 3:05 p.m.
     Re: Custom Half-Jaw action figure *Images*Laird. 9/8/06 3:51 p.m.
           Re: Custom Half-Jaw action figure *Images*NartFOpc 9/8/06 10:40 p.m.
     Re: Custom Half-Jaw action figure *Images*Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 9/9/06 7:18 a.m.
     Re: Custom Half-Jaw action figure *Images*Micky H 9/9/06 1:57 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.