Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: HighCom is the Ark?
Posted By: MC vinceDate: 4/11/06 4:20 p.m.

In Response To: Re: HighCom is the Ark? (Dragonclaws)

: Yeah, I realize now my theory was pretty weak.

Something to support your theory though: Lt Haverson, who was from ONI was on Halo, so we know they were actually on the ring, but we don't know what.

Secondly, GS only says, "I would conjecture that the other species currently on the installation is responsible for releasing the Flood. They seem most persistant in their attempts to access restricted areas."
He is only basing this on the fact that the Covenant have wanted to access the restricted parts of Halo, he's never actually seen the Flood be realeased, it's only "conjecture". Question is though, is he doing 2+2 and coming up with four, or is he doing 2+2 and coming up with 5. Afterall, my teacher always said, if you assume, you make an ass of you and me, and without definite confirmation, we can only assume!

MC vince

Message Index

Replies:

HighCom is the Ark?Dragonclaws 4/9/06 5:51 p.m.
     Re: HighCom is the Ark?Bodie 4/9/06 6:04 p.m.
     No, no, and noThe Meep 4/9/06 7:00 p.m.
           Re: No, no, and noSlith 4/9/06 9:04 p.m.
           Re: No, no, and noDragonclaws 4/10/06 2:29 a.m.
     Re: HighCom is the Ark?Peptuck` 4/9/06 8:57 p.m.
           Re: HighCom is the Ark?Dragonclaws 4/10/06 2:24 a.m.
                 Re: HighCom is the Ark?Peptuck 4/10/06 9:04 a.m.
                       Re: HighCom is the Ark?Dragonclaws 4/10/06 6:29 p.m.
                             Re: HighCom is the Ark?Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 4/11/06 6:50 a.m.
                                   Re: HighCom is the Ark?Dragonclaws 4/11/06 2:23 p.m.
                                         Re: HighCom is the Ark?Peptuck 4/11/06 2:52 p.m.
                                               Re: HighCom is the Ark?Dragonclaws 4/11/06 3:36 p.m.
                                                     Re: HighCom is the Ark?MC vince 4/11/06 4:20 p.m.
                                                           Re: HighCom is the Ark?Dragonclaws 4/12/06 1:00 a.m.
                                         Re: HighCom is the Ark?Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 4/11/06 9:48 p.m.
     Got your back.Finn 4/10/06 10:58 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.