|Frequently Asked Forum Questions|
|Search Older Posts on This Forum:|
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts
|Posted By: Matt <firstname.lastname@example.org>||Date: 2/24/01 5:35 a.m.|
In Response To: Re: Ahhh lol LOUSI WHERE ART THOU! (BreadMan)
: Sure hope Matt sent it to Ding and Wirehead, otherwise they'll need to break
Louis sent me an alternate address because he would be out of town, and I used the one he sent.
Since it's Friday night and I'm not likely to be online for the rest of the weekend, and I hate to see you suffer...we'll do this the old fashioned way.
- Our minimalist HUD now works in the game, and looks quite nice to boot.
- Thereís an acceleration screen on the chain gun now, so as you drive the jeep around the gun and the chain of bullets feeding into it bobble around realistically.
- Brake lights and headlights work again.
- Stars twinkle. :-)
- The Online Team got the basic UI prototype up and running.
- Stephen is working on reload and recoil animations.
- Marcus has the player hopping into the jeep in a realistic way again.
- Lots and lots of bug fixes.
- Bernie is still working on mirrors.
- Jaime is working on a new infiltration mission.
- The Banshee is back in the game.
- The interior of the covenant ship weíre working on now is huge; a massive structure of curvy, shiny metal and these enormous docking bays for dropships.
- The mighty Chris Butcher is beautifying the AI. Heís revised and expanded Jasonís AI plan, which was pretty extensive and impressive to begin with. Jason is spending a lot of time ducking behind various objects to show Butcher how he wants the AI to behave. Thatís his excuse, anyway. The AI is already much more intelligent than it used to be, surrounding the player from multiple elevations, picking the best spot from which to fire at you, and generally making your life unpleasant.
|HQ Interview substitute for Update??!?!?||Ph.D.||2/24/01 3:04 a.m.|
|Re: HQ Interview substitute for Update??!?!?||Matt||2/24/01 3:23 a.m.|
|Re: HQ Interview substitute for Update??!?!?||rosignol||2/24/01 3:50 a.m.|
|Ahhh lol LOUSI WHERE ART THOU! *NM*||Kharn353||2/24/01 3:30 a.m.|
|Re: Ahhh lol LOUSI WHERE ART THOU!||Mark Levin||2/24/01 3:40 a.m.|
|Re: Ahhh lol LOUSI WHERE ART THOU!||BreadMan||2/24/01 5:06 a.m.|
|I hope they break into his mail soon n/t *NM*||fallout||2/24/01 5:08 a.m.|
|Re: Ahhh lol LOUSI WHERE ART THOU!||Pierre LaCoucatine||2/24/01 5:17 a.m.|
|Gadzooks||Matt||2/24/01 5:35 a.m.|
|thank you||fallout||2/24/01 5:43 a.m.|
|Re: Gadzooks||Mark Levin||2/24/01 6:21 a.m.|
|Re: Gadzooks||Razz||2/24/01 7:13 a.m.|
|Re: Gadzooks||Loren Petrich||2/26/01 11:40 p.m.|
|Re: TANKS MATT THESE ARE 2 YEARS GONNA PAY OFF?! *NM*||Macphisto||2/24/01 10:38 a.m.|
|Re: Gadzooks||Forensic||2/24/01 4:55 p.m.|
|Re: Gadzooks||rosignol||2/24/01 5:57 p.m.|
|Re: Gadzooks||Cunbelin The P.A.R.S.||2/25/01 2:49 a.m.|
|Re: Gadzooks||rosignol||2/26/01 12:50 a.m.|
|Re: Gadzooks||Cunbelin The P.A.R.S.||2/26/01 2:02 a.m.|
|Re: Gadzooks||rosignol||2/26/01 2:55 p.m.|
|Re: Gadzooks||GodAlmighty||3/2/01 2:10 a.m.|
|Day/Night||Smasher||2/24/01 10:54 p.m.|
|We can only hope.||noddy99||2/26/01 6:27 p.m.|
|Re: Gadzooks||Briareos H||2/25/01 4:52 p.m.|
|Re: Gadzooks||Loren Petrich||2/26/01 11:33 p.m.|
|Re: Gadzooks||rosignol||2/26/01 11:43 p.m.|
|Re: STILL NOT AROUND??!?!?||Macphisto||2/24/01 5:10 a.m.|
The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.