Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: I stand further corrected.
Posted By: mehve <micromehve@hotmail.com>Date: 2/6/01 7:23 p.m.

In Response To: I stand further corrected. (Pallor)

: Pipe up faster next time please. At least I knew you worked on it =P You can
: blame Jaime for the bad info (bad bad Jaime). We all stand corrected and
: further educated. Thanks.

: - Meg

aiyaa ^_^ sorry! If it weren't for other lurkers in the office pointing it out, I wouldn't have noticed until much much later. :) I'll have to thank Jaime for the compliment... for thinking that I created the Halo logo :D Thanks, Jaime!!

I remember the Halo team being awfully frustrated and disappointed with Salisbury after several months with dozens upon dozens of logo concepts the team didn't like (or hated, even)... Then I came along and, in a day, mocked-up a few based on a couple of their more promising sets. The guys liked 'em, the publishing team liked 'em, even Jones grudgingly nodded his head in approval. I sent the mock-ups to the studio and asked them to give us "something more like this!" That's probably why Jaime thought I designed it. =)

mehve, who thinks Tor from Salisbury deserves a good pat on the back ...=)
ok, i shut up now ^^;

Message Index

Replies:

All Things X and Related (Sorta OT, Microsoft)Tim Wilk 2/6/01 8:52 a.m.
     CorrectionPallor 2/6/01 9:29 a.m.
           Re: CorrectionTim Wilk 2/6/01 9:41 a.m.
                 Yes, you are wrong. [nt]Pallor 2/6/01 12:37 p.m.
                       Am I??? Any body else commentTim Wilk 2/6/01 1:23 p.m.
                             You are wrong. Consider this another comment. nt *NM*CyberBob =PN= 2/6/01 3:17 p.m.
                             Your AnswerPallor 2/6/01 3:42 p.m.
                                   Re: Your Answermehve 2/6/01 5:33 p.m.
                                         Re: Your Answermehve 2/6/01 5:38 p.m.
                                         Re: Your Answerrosignol 2/6/01 5:52 p.m.
                                         I stand further corrected.Pallor 2/6/01 6:19 p.m.
                                               Re: I stand further corrected.mehve 2/6/01 7:23 p.m.
                                   Re: Your AnswerTim Wilk 2/6/01 11:30 p.m.
                                         Re: Your AnswerLouis Wu 2/7/01 8:23 a.m.
                                               Re: Your AnswerTim Wilk 2/7/01 8:53 a.m.
                                               ::fwaps LW:: ::rolls her eys:: [nt]Pallor 2/7/01 9:34 a.m.
                                               ^o^ heehee [NT] *NM*mehve 2/7/01 3:02 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.