Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

To Matt
Posted By: ViperGDate: 8/3/00 11:03 p.m.

We have an irc channel Open on Gamesnet(#halo).
I know that once in a very while u and the halo dev team sometimes do interviews or chats. I know that bungie could or has its own irc server or just as easily can set one up. but I wanted to ask if the chats could be held on the gamesnet server. I have been wanting to ask someone in bungie if we could set anything up like this. now that you visit the forums this is the best chance. Currently Counterstrike
seems to be the #1 game on the internet. Halo SHOULD dominiate counterstrike and whatnot if its what we think from the movies.
as does the counterstrike channel on gamesnet.
and as soon as I learned about halo I registered the channel for what seemed aparent. But there are a few extra reasons why I took the channel. I know that this might seem trivial to u. but next time u do a chat, just remember there is already a halo channel up. and we would love to host the chat, since its all setup and all.
thx. btw, great job on halo from what we have seen. I just hope it stays great the whole way through. :)
-ViperG

Message Index

Replies:

To MattViperG 8/3/00 11:03 p.m.
     Re: To MattMatt 8/4/00 12:18 p.m.
           speaking of kooky microsoft networks...stan 8/4/00 2:50 p.m.
                 Matt and food ...Marty 8/4/00 3:19 p.m.
                       Re: Matt and food ...Matt 8/4/00 3:30 p.m.
                             Re: Matt and food ...Bachus 8/4/00 4:43 p.m.
                             Re: Matt and food ...Ape Man 8/4/00 9:28 p.m.
                                   Re: Matt and food ...bibendum 8/4/00 10:04 p.m.
                                         Re: Matt and food ...Mr. Eez 8/4/00 11:17 p.m.
                                               Re: Matt and food ...Ape Man 8/4/00 11:48 p.m.
                                   Re: Matt and food ...Cannibal Harry =PN= 8/4/00 10:05 p.m.
                                   Re: Matt and food ...Bean 8/5/00 11:38 p.m.
                                         Re: Matt and food ...Mark Levin 8/6/00 12:10 a.m.
                       Check out Marty's fancy new email addy...mnemesis 8/4/00 4:07 p.m.
                             Re: Check out Marty's fancy new email addy...Matt 8/4/00 5:41 p.m.
                                   @bungie.com still sounds cooler...ntCyberBob =PN= 8/4/00 6:12 p.m.
                                         ::Votes for Bungie.com:: ntDesio 8/5/00 9:05 a.m.
                                   Re: Check out Marty's fancy new email addy...Marty 8/4/00 8:36 p.m.
                                         Re: Check out Marty's fancy new email addy...Dan Rudolph 8/4/00 9:03 p.m.
                       Re: Matt and food ...CarbonCopy 8/7/00 4:31 p.m.
                       Who >??$erial-ki!!A 8/7/00 4:37 p.m.
                             Re: Who >??Lord SmackyBob 8/7/00 6:32 p.m.
                 Re: speaking of kooky microsoft networks...Redox 8/8/00 1:59 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.