Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Better than "Rockslide" challenge!!!
Posted By: SketchTeno <teno6687@hotmail.com>Date: 4/28/04 4:53 p.m.

it's rather simple and can also be done with marines by your side!(though I don't bother collecting them as it makes it les fun.)

You simply play through AotCR untill "rolling thunder" on any difficulty. ( preferably legeondary)

after it says "rolling thunder" you simply race up the ramp and through the next canyon as fast as your ghost/ worhog/ banshee can take you, trigering all the enemies in the canyon as you go, untill you reach the other side of the "dam" by the spiral land ramp were you encounter some marines and hunters.

now, if done correctly almost ALL of the enemies from the previous canyon will MASS at the top of the spiral ramp.

i'd estimate 50 0r so guys and you traveled a bit further and waited long enough/ led them to the spot you could get alot more.

What I'm talking about is something I do when I'm board. I found the best wepons for the job to be rackets, granades, pistol and sniper rifle. you could alway set up a turret or something or a LAAG gun, but then you're easy pickens(though it is so fun to see)

I't in my opinion THE MOST heavily concentrated/ biggest group of covie you can get to fight in the entire game! and you get all of them at that! BANSHEES, HUNTERS, GHOSTS, A WRAITH, JACKLES, GRUNST, ELITES! ohHHH,, IT'S GLORIOUS!

I don't know if my words can really describle what an awsome sight it is! It's better than watching the final out dor battlei n two betrayals fromthe highest ledge with a rocket and sniper rifle!

deffinately a must try trick for anyone looking for a new and fun thing to do in halo!

-SketchTeno

ps. also fun on co'op

Message Index

Replies:

Better than "Rockslide" challenge!!!SketchTeno 4/28/04 4:53 p.m.
     i never knew a "racket" could be deadly :()Brandon 4/28/04 5:23 p.m.
     Re: Better than "Rockslide" challenge!!!Captain Spark 4/28/04 5:36 p.m.
     Gonna have ta try that! *NM*Neo-genesis 4/28/04 7:43 p.m.
     Re: Better than "Rockslide" challenge!!!rockslider 4/28/04 8:14 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.