glyphstrip
Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Dare i say anything about the Zerg or Protoss?
Posted By: Scipio <biomissle@yahoo.com>Date: 3/2/04 6:13 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Dare i say anything about the Zerg or Protoss? (Wintermute @ work)

: ....um....why would you? Aside from the blatantly obvious but yet misapplied
: parallels pointed out in the original post, I don't see any other relevant
: Starcraft/Halo similarities that bear mentioning.

I'm not saying Halo is based on Starcraft (if you actually read all I wrote, you can tell that I don't believe that). I didn't even say they were identical, Sniper, which you seem to have difficulty understanding. I know about the Starhammer too (believe it or not Starhammer and Halo aren't completely identical either). That was brought up a LONG time ago and we all know that Halo is almost a complete hack off the story. . . I didn't feel like repeating what we already know over and over again, so I brought up some of the parallels between Starcraft and Halo. All that I'm saying is that there are several strong parallels in the two stories. That aside, misapplied parallels? Zerg and Flood being extremely similar in (most likely) history and lifestyle doesn't seem like I was saying SCVs=Spartans.
Chill, I said they were very similar, and they are.

Message Index

Replies:

Starcraft and HaloScipio 2/29/04 6:23 p.m.
     Re: Starcraft and HaloMantis819 2/29/04 6:44 p.m.
     Re: Starcraft and HaloRay 3/1/04 5:11 a.m.
           Some reading to do before playing Halo 2Wintermute @ work 3/1/04 7:04 a.m.
                 Re: Some reading to do before playing Halo 2Ray 3/1/04 10:18 a.m.
     Re: Starcraft and HaloLone_Sniper_SG 3/1/04 4:02 p.m.
           Dare i say anything about the Zerg or Protoss?*NM*Lone_Sniper_SG 3/1/04 4:04 p.m.
                 Re: Dare i say anything about the Zerg or Protoss?Wintermute @ work 3/1/04 4:23 p.m.
                       Re: Dare i say anything about the Zerg or Protoss?Scipio 3/2/04 6:13 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.