Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Object Overload-Single player?
Posted By: ThorsHammer <Nate4D@aol.com>Date: 11/24/03 12:46 a.m.

So, just now, I was thinking about the angryzenmaster's blog entry on O-O. And, as I thought back to what he said, I thought of something that might work. However, I really don't have time to test it right now (or maybe ever), so I thought I'd throw it out there for the forum to chew on.

Object overloading should be achievable in single player.

The effect occurs because the system never deletes any guns the player has held, if I understood the entry correctly. So, after you've killed off all of the Covenant in an area, it should be possible (I think) to just keep on swapping weapons, until you've picked up all the guns. Now, in theory, none of those will be deleted, right? Never having done it myself, I don't know how loading zones affect the process of creating O-O, but if you need to do all the gun dropping in the same loading zone, that should still be doable; it would just take really unhealthy levels of patience as you trucked back and forth doing the "running swap" technique for moving three guns.

I don't know whether this would work, but if it does, it would expand the limits of what you can do in single player significantly.

-Nate

Message Index

Replies:

Object Overload-Single player?ThorsHammer 11/24/03 12:46 a.m.
     Re: Object Overload-Single player?XLNC 11/24/03 12:58 a.m.
           Re: Object Overload-Single player?vshields ash 11/24/03 1:01 a.m.
                 Re: Object Overload-Single player?Gunnery Sergeant 11/24/03 4:44 a.m.
                       Re: Object Overload-Single player?Hextall27 11/24/03 7:21 a.m.
     Re: Object Overload-Single player?MSN 11/24/03 12:57 p.m.
           Re: Object Overload-Single player?ThorsHammer 11/24/03 8:50 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.