Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

MC Plumber
Posted By: Wado SG <wyamauchi@msn.com>Date: 9/25/03 3:43 p.m.

In Response To: Reading TOO much into Guilty Spark? (Vanillathunder)

Someone has left the water on in the basement and now it is flooding.

343 GS: "Greetings, I am 343 GS the building manager. I see you were knocking the stuffing out of the ones that left the water on. You also tried to pump some of the water out of the basement, and you are wearing that tool belt and the those pants that show your butt crack when you bend down. You sir must be the plumber."

MC: "Whatever, just tell me where the problem is."

343 GS: "Right this way, I really need your assistance."

MC: "Cool, this building has an elevator. What is it you need?"

343 GS: "Surely you know what I need, you are the plumber. Although your tool belt has tools from last century, I recommend you get some modern ones."

MC: "You got better tools than these, excellent."

343 GS: "You are a good planner, plumber. When the flood overflows into the sewers, those rubber gloves you have will protect you from bacteria."

MC: "Oh yeah, what are we doing again?"

343 GS: "We are retrieving the key to the basement water room. The utility company keeps the room locked up except for emergencies. No one is supposed to go down there otherwise."

MC: "Got the key, let's go."

343 GS: "Not so fast, I better carry that key. You might lose it."

MC: "Wow another cool elevator ride. I wish I had one of these at home so I wouldn't have to run upstairs everytime I'm watching the game and the doorbell rings."

343 GS: "Alright, here is the key, now open the door to the water room."

Cortana: "Give me that key. Where have you been MC? I'm been cooking and cleaning all day and you've been out with this buddy of yours fooling around. He's no friend, if all he does is go out drinking with you."

MC: "We didn't go out drinking, Cortana."

343 GS: "A woman in the house. Don't you know that this is an exclusive males only club here. Now give me that key or I will..."

Cortana: "You will do what, wimp. Come on over here and I'll show you some grrl power."

343 GS: "Eeek, she's tough. Okay, plumber you do it. Open the door and turn off the water."

MC: "Err... no."

343 GS: "Why do you hesitate to do what you already have done? When I called your company and spoke to YOU the plumber, you asked me if I would turn off the water. Having considerable time to ponder this (boy your service sucks plumber), my answer has not changed. I mean the last time this happened the plumber came and turned off the water."

Cortana: "MC, if you turn off the water here, the pressure in the pipes will cause a leak elsewhere, flooding homes all over the city."

MC: "Is this true?"

343 GS: "Technically, the leaks will only be a few blocks radius, but as more water is forced into the pipes to compensate for the loss of pressure, other leaks will follow until this whole city is quite devoid of dry land. But since this building is on a hill, we will be dry."

MC: "Cortana, let's get out of here."

343 GS: "Give me that key you traitor. You call yourself a plumber!"

Cortana: "Right MC, but we need to buy some time so that 343 GS doesn't find a way to pick the lock to the water room before we can cut off the water from the source."

etc... I think you get the idea.

Cheers

Message Index

Replies:

Reading TOO much into Guilty Spark?Vanillathunder 9/25/03 10:47 a.m.
     Re: Reading TOO much into Guilty Spark?Hikaru-119 9/25/03 12:23 p.m.
     Re: Reading TOO much into Guilty Spark?Infantier 9/25/03 12:25 p.m.
           Re: Reading TOO much into Guilty Spark?Vanillathunder 9/25/03 1:33 p.m.
                 Re: Reading TOO much into Guilty Spark?Sep7imus [subnova] 9/25/03 1:39 p.m.
                       Re: Reading TOO much into Guilty Spark?Vanillathunder 9/25/03 1:42 p.m.
                 Re: Reading TOO much into Guilty Spark?Mr. Mechanical 9/25/03 2:44 p.m.
                       Re: Reading TOO much into Guilty Spark?Surrept 9/25/03 3:01 p.m.
                             Re: Reading TOO much into Guilty Spark?Vanillathunder 9/25/03 3:15 p.m.
                 Re: Reading TOO much into Guilty Spark?Surrept 9/25/03 2:47 p.m.
                       Re: Reading TOO much into Guilty Spark?Vanillathunder 9/25/03 3:17 p.m.
                 Re: Reading TOO much into Guilty Spark?that guy over there who smiles just a bit too wide 9/26/03 5:41 p.m.
           Re: Reading TOO much into Guilty Spark?Druff 9/27/03 4:01 a.m.
                 Re: Reading TOO much into Guilty Spark?Druff 9/27/03 4:07 a.m.
     MC PlumberWado SG 9/25/03 3:43 p.m.
           Bravo, sir!Mr. Mechanical 9/25/03 4:57 p.m.
           Damn you!mnemesis 9/25/03 5:40 p.m.
                 Nooooooo, I'm sorry I won't do it again... :) *NM*Wado SG 9/25/03 5:50 p.m.
           That is hilariousMiguel Chavez 9/25/03 7:09 p.m.
           Hysterical... not to mention insightful :) *NM*Finn 9/25/03 11:51 p.m.
           Exceptionally cool! :) *NM*Tursas 9/26/03 12:21 p.m.
           good job.HipboyScott 9/26/03 3:05 p.m.
                 Re: Thanks allWado SG 9/26/03 3:41 p.m.
           Teh golden comedy! *NM*Jamirus99 9/26/03 3:34 p.m.
           MC Plumber in haloothat guy over there who smiles just a bit too wide 9/26/03 5:28 p.m.
           Re: MC Plumberthat guy over there who smiles just a bit too wide 9/26/03 6:42 p.m.
                 Re: MC Plumbermeleeman 9/26/03 8:28 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.