glyphstrip
Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Maybe Matt could help us with this....
Posted By: Travis <doc33db@aol.com>Date: 6/3/00 3:01 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Maybe Matt could help us with this.... (Adobe Riskbreaker)

Actually, I have nothing against Halo. I'm just frustrated that everyone is so excited about this game when essentially nothing is known about it. Especially in terms of gameplay. I don't see how the game is going to played, just from looking at the screen shots. It seems to me that those screen shots would have to be from a cut-scene, unless they have Resident Evil like controls.
I agree with you in that the PC market is plagued with crappy FPS titles. Not to mention the spin-offs of these crappy FPS titles. Ever since Doom, developers think that all PC consumers want is FPS.
That's some shit. Sorry if I hurt your feelings, but it was late at night and I wanted to see what kind of reaction I could get from y'all.
I have the demo for Ground Control and I must say its a very good game.
Anyways, Halo looks like it COULD come together to be a great game.
It could also be the most hyped up piece of shit ever.
The major factor is that Bungie releases this game while the graphics are still ahead of the industry. I'm waiting for a playable demo. When I get one I'll have some more gripes about the game and I'll be sure to share them with you. I don't appreciate your lack of respect for me in your response to my message.

Message Index

Replies:

Myth to HaloCyrus 6/1/00 11:16 p.m.
     Re: Myth to HaloDan Rudolph 6/1/00 11:20 p.m.
           Maybe Matt could help us with this....Ragnarok 6/2/00 1:59 a.m.
                 Re: Maybe Matt could help us with this....Matt 6/2/00 10:01 a.m.
                       Re: Maybe Matt could help us with this....eric 6/2/00 10:27 a.m.
                       Re: Maybe Matt could help us with this....Forensic 6/2/00 12:49 p.m.
                       Re: Maybe Matt could help us with this....Ragnarok 6/2/00 1:47 p.m.
                       Re: Maybe Matt could help us with this....Travis 6/3/00 1:23 a.m.
                       Re: Maybe Matt could help us with this....Travis 6/3/00 1:46 a.m.
                             Re: Maybe Matt could help us with this....Adobe Riskbreaker 6/3/00 2:53 a.m.
                                   Re: Maybe Matt could help us with this....Travis 6/3/00 3:01 p.m.
                                         Re: Maybe Matt could help us with this....Mark Levin 6/3/00 5:45 p.m.
                                         Re: Maybe Matt could help us with this....Adobe Riskbreaker 6/3/00 11:20 p.m.
                             Re: Maybe Matt could help us with this....Pfhor 6/3/00 2:42 p.m.
     Re: Myth to HaloCyrus 6/1/00 11:30 p.m.
     Acknowledge. Over.ApolokiA 6/2/00 3:08 a.m.
           Re: Acknowledge. Over.Forrest of B.org 6/2/00 2:08 p.m.
                 Re: Acknowledge. Over.ApolokiA 6/2/00 7:27 p.m.
     Re: Myth to HaloNoctavis =PN= 6/2/00 7:01 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.