glyphstrip
Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Maybe Matt could help us with this....
Posted By: PfhorDate: 6/3/00 2:42 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Maybe Matt could help us with this.... (Travis)

> It disappoints me that developers could come up with a graphical
> engine far ahead of its time and waste it on garbage.

LOL, everything you've seen so far (screenshots+movies) ARE in the game, being played by Bungie guys. And when you see this new e3 Halo movie, you will know no other game can pass this (as in the engine+gameplay) untill the Halo team makes another game, trust me. I know a lot of TPS suck, but the Halo team knows how to make it kick ass for this type of game. You call this garbage, then maybe you should leave this forum.

With luck,
> Epic can salvage the engine and develope a game worth while.

Don't get me wrong on Epic, they are a great company, but they can not make a game that "looks better then Halo." Even if they can come close, the game probably won't be good anyway because they aren't doing the sturcture of the game.

Message Index

Replies:

Myth to HaloCyrus 6/1/00 11:16 p.m.
     Re: Myth to HaloDan Rudolph 6/1/00 11:20 p.m.
           Maybe Matt could help us with this....Ragnarok 6/2/00 1:59 a.m.
                 Re: Maybe Matt could help us with this....Matt 6/2/00 10:01 a.m.
                       Re: Maybe Matt could help us with this....eric 6/2/00 10:27 a.m.
                       Re: Maybe Matt could help us with this....Forensic 6/2/00 12:49 p.m.
                       Re: Maybe Matt could help us with this....Ragnarok 6/2/00 1:47 p.m.
                       Re: Maybe Matt could help us with this....Travis 6/3/00 1:23 a.m.
                       Re: Maybe Matt could help us with this....Travis 6/3/00 1:46 a.m.
                             Re: Maybe Matt could help us with this....Adobe Riskbreaker 6/3/00 2:53 a.m.
                                   Re: Maybe Matt could help us with this....Travis 6/3/00 3:01 p.m.
                                         Re: Maybe Matt could help us with this....Mark Levin 6/3/00 5:45 p.m.
                                         Re: Maybe Matt could help us with this....Adobe Riskbreaker 6/3/00 11:20 p.m.
                             Re: Maybe Matt could help us with this....Pfhor 6/3/00 2:42 p.m.
     Re: Myth to HaloCyrus 6/1/00 11:30 p.m.
     Acknowledge. Over.ApolokiA 6/2/00 3:08 a.m.
           Re: Acknowledge. Over.Forrest of B.org 6/2/00 2:08 p.m.
                 Re: Acknowledge. Over.ApolokiA 6/2/00 7:27 p.m.
     Re: Myth to HaloNoctavis =PN= 6/2/00 7:01 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.