Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Idea's on Gameplay.
Posted By: Burseg <hammy1@bigplanet.com>Date: 8/18/99 9:18 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Cortana is Myth 2 top player! (Burseg)

> also, 7 of his 8 games(wait a minute, the order board says only
> 7
> games, what's going on here) well, they are territories. which
> could
> definitely mean something.

Like I said, and now I think it means something big. Right now, bungie has stated they are working on the multiplayer environment/gameplay. That is first off the reason I think that cortana has hacked into bungie.net instead of sent letters to the story page. And second, I think that he has 7(truly, with we ever learn the tru7h) games in terrie's for a reason. If you played(or have heard of) freespace2, they are initiating a new thing called squadwars. It's much like a terri's game that is played non-stop, all day and night, until some clan wins. Then they give all the clans basic terri's again and restart until a new a clan wins again. It's a continuing saga. That would be a *very* cool thing for bungie to out into halo just due to it's almost requirement for having a good team. I also think that the games WERE NOT done in BC(body count) becuase that is a giant hint that the game is not going to be a brainless frag fest like some other games(Um, Quake). It might also mean that the game will be less bloody/graphic then others. Though since I play myth often, I truly doubt that. They will probably have a no blood feature, but it will just make the game look funky(can you say, STARZ) and you would probably perfer the blood(hey, it can't be THAT bad)
Seann "Burseg" Hamilton

Message Index

Replies:

Cortana is Myth 2 top player!Burseg 8/17/99 8:29 p.m.
     Re: Cortana is Myth 2 top player!Burseg 8/17/99 8:34 p.m.
           Geh, LahranDeathGuru 8/18/99 5:40 a.m.
                 Hunt the films?Forensic 8/18/99 6:04 a.m.
                       Re: Hunt the films?Gadianton 8/18/99 6:48 a.m.
                             Re: Hunt the films?Forensic 8/18/99 7:14 a.m.
                                   Re: Hunt the films?Burseg 8/18/99 9:07 a.m.
                                         Re: Hunt what films?Mark Levin 8/18/99 9:20 a.m.
                                               Re: Hunt what films?Burseg 8/18/99 9:27 a.m.
                                                     Re: Hunt what films?Mark Levin 8/18/99 10:24 a.m.
                                                           Re: Hunt what films?Burseg 8/18/99 11:00 a.m.
                                                                 I'm serious! Stop laughing at me!Forensic 8/18/99 12:38 p.m.
                                                                       No, please; laugh awayCortana 8/18/99 2:18 p.m.
                                                                             Re: No, please; laugh awayDeathGuru 8/18/99 4:53 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: No, please; laugh awayForensic 8/19/99 3:42 a.m.
                                                                                         Re: No, please; laugh awayNijhazer 8/19/99 7:02 a.m.
           Idea's on Gameplay.Burseg 8/18/99 9:18 a.m.
     Cortan** thirteen??Burseg 8/17/99 8:39 p.m.
     Cortanas. They're everywhere!Forensic 8/18/99 4:11 a.m.
           P.S.Forensic 8/18/99 4:29 a.m.
     Townhall news re-postForensic 8/18/99 4:41 a.m.
     Re: Cortana is Myth 2 top player!Forensic 8/18/99 5:38 a.m.
     More info on Myth's cortanaForensic 8/18/99 5:39 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.