| View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg |

Re: Stung Kissing

Posted By: Pfhormula <anglo321@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: 5 June 2001, 03:27

In Response To: Re: Stung Kissing (mnemesis)

I thought it related to starting off with the 'simple' (kiss) and let itself work towards the complicated, wherever or whatever that may be!

> I think it has something to do with the KISS principle that has been
> mentioned in earlier threads.

going back to Chelseas post:

> If only I were more mathematical. Those Mayans would have loved me. Too rigid,
> I suppose, for the level of chaos I prefer.

Is this saying that we are perhaps being to criptic with the numbers? "Too rigid" might be refering the the idea that once we have the key to one glyph the others may unlock with the same solution.

> Perhaps I'll play some tic-tac-toe later, for a logic field trip. (Then again,
> what kind of tic-tac-toe could I play? There are countless variations on a
> theme, aren't there?
> I could always play three games at once. I like threes _and_ challenges.))

Is she talking about how tic-tac-toe is played i.e. getting three of a kind in some respect. Or in the reference to "a logic field trip", maybe these are clues (the tic-tac-toe reference) to how the center glyph works with the outer numbers. i.e the center glyph works much like the centre of a tic-tac-toe game.
"Three games at once" hmm.. Can we work on all of the glyphs with the same principle or maybe just three of them relate to the same logic. The later seems more likely when put with Chelseas comments.
I'm going to look for variations on the game and look at the seventh glyph using the 74 as the 'tac' and the outer numbers as 'tics & toes' ;) That would actually give us 4 numbers (IP's jump to mind, all within range using simple addition).
Anyone else get anything from the post?!...

Messages in This Thread

| View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg |

Bungie Fanfest Board is maintained by with WebBBS 3.21.