| View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg |

A Map?

Posted By: Shade <wwight@wso.williams.edu>
Date: 3 June 2001, 17:05

One of Chelseas' message states:
"Seven steps down, in a building, I found three rooms. Each room contained a special key to a special lock.

Past the lock, I found a box with a story inside. A wonderful story. It was a story I had seen before, but it felt . . . strange.

My puzzle is the lock I found. Solving it will unlock a world of wonder I cannot describe in my own words.

Truly, Chelsea"

Could these be directions to a terminal in one of the marathon games? The "keys" could be power/uplink chips, smash panels, or just wall switches. Can anyone think of a locked area that was triply secured? The hunch I'm working on (someone else suggested it first) is that each dial points to a terminal in one of the games, with numbers around the outside of the dials representing words in the text. Chelsea's post could be a hint to one of those terminals. After all, we were told that the answer is rooted deeply in Marathon.

Even if I'm way off here and the post is all symbolic, Chelsea does seem to be implying that there are three keys to solving this puzzle.

Messages in This Thread

| View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg |

Bungie Fanfest Board is maintained by with WebBBS 3.21.