| View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg |

Great job everyone!!!

Posted By: Miguel <bs@bungie.org>
Date: 19 June 2001, 23:09

Wow, how cool. The whole thing is over!!!

username: ARCHIVE
password: OUTLINE

The prize: early archival pictures/text/sketches/bumper stickers(!) of Marathon development. You can see all the wild ideas Bungie had for Marathon 1 and 2 and compare them with the finished product.

If there was such a thing as "The Marathon Trilogy Special Edition" the stuff in archive.bungie.org would be included in the 'extras' section. :)

OK, Claude, it was worth it. Nice stuff! Hey, but did you see Phoenix at E3? :P

Now, will whoever Cipher is please come out from behind the stage and introduce himself? I'd love to close this forum with a coda of sorts. Let's hear what the genesis of this whole thing was!

I've already figured out that Matt gave Claude all that stuff back when he went to Seattle a few months ago. Or at least that's my best educated guess :)

My most heartfelt thanks to those of you that either publically (here on this forum) or privately slaved away on the puzzles. It was a blast!

Once this particular phase of this forum shuts down, a new forum will take its place. I have some interesting ideas on what I want to do with it. Hopefully you'll all have fun with it as well.

Good night!

- Miguel

Messages in This Thread

| View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg |

Bungie Fanfest Board is maintained by with WebBBS 3.21.