| View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg |

Monolith, doors, citadel, sand?

Posted By: Id <theid229@aol.com>
Date: 13 June 2001, 21:36

Well, Chelsea's clues are most probably needed to solve the second stage of the puzzle, and, well, what she said brought 3 things to mind. First, the Columbia citadel, which happens to have lots of little potential clues attached to it.

And I quote, "Apart from the nine Angel Churches and the Royal Palace, the Columbia Citadel also houses a number of major cultural and ecclesiastical institutions. The important State Treasure, along with a convent, a monastery, and the State Archive, are all located in the southern portion of the Citadel.
The State Archive houses a priceless collection of documents relating mainly to the history of the City State and the Church. Among the collection are precious illuminated manuscripts, decrees, records, and unique fragments of Biblical texts and early works of literature. This collection has long been the pride of Columbian Kings, and has been preserved very carefully throughout the ages for future generations."

The second is the great stone gate at Mycenae (spelling, I know.) I managed to find a semi-helpful link w/ information about it here http://www.arts.usyd.edu.au/archaeol/ARCL1001/lecture_6.htm

The third is the military college in Charleston, South Carolina, The Citadel. It is literally architecturally structured like a fortress, fits into the clues, and, most interestingly, is situated not only on the coastal city of Charleston, but also extremely close to the water itself. Coincidence? Probably. But hey, should we ignore this?

Messages in This Thread

| View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg |

Bungie Fanfest Board is maintained by with WebBBS 3.21.