/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Amazing
Posted By: thermoplyaeDate: 3/7/05 5:22 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Amazing (C Lund)

: Everything spawns. However - I tried the map in question yesterday with two
: other guys, and I discovered that stuff usually spawned in areas where
: there weren't any players.

Perhaps...

Though I do distinctly remember standing at the foot of the staircases (on the left side as you face down the stairs), standing on a couple of shell respawn points, and firing my shotguns ad infinitum.

Granted there was no one else on the map to fire at, so other people picking up ammo and causing it to spawn elsewhere wasn't an issue.

Case in point, it's entirely possible for things to spawn in around you -- even right under your feet.

Linked is an AlephOne film (latest nightly format) of just this happening. I just woke up, so excuse me actually getting hit at the beginning. ;)

http://jjaro.net/duality-example.sitx

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

The map where nothing spawnsC Lund 3/4/05 3:45 a.m.
     Re: The map where nothing spawnsgoran 3/4/05 9:11 a.m.
           Re: The map where nothing spawnsC Lund 3/4/05 1:02 p.m.
                 Re: The map where nothing spawnsLuke9 3/4/05 2:35 p.m.
                       Re: The map where nothing spawnsC Lund 3/5/05 12:02 a.m.
                             Re: The map where nothing spawnsSimon of team Sigma 3/5/05 3:34 a.m.
                                   Re: The map where nothing spawnsC Lund 3/5/05 4:34 a.m.
                                         Re: The map where nothing spawnsSimon of team Sigma 3/5/05 12:15 p.m.
                                               Re: The map where nothing spawnsC Lund 3/5/05 12:28 p.m.
                                                     Re: The map where nothing spawnsgoran 3/5/05 2:20 p.m.
                                                           Re: The map where nothing spawnsC Lund 3/5/05 2:27 p.m.
                                                                 Re: The map where nothing spawnsJohannes Gunnar 3/6/05 5:05 a.m.
                                                                       Re: The map where nothing spawnsC Lund 3/6/05 6:48 a.m.
                                                                       Re: The map where nothing spawnsC Lund 3/6/05 7:15 a.m.
                                                                             Amazing *NM*Steve Levinson 3/6/05 7:41 a.m.
                                                                                   Re: Amazing•M 3/6/05 10:07 a.m.
                                                                                         Re: AmazingJohannes Gunnar 3/6/05 11:37 a.m.
                                                                                               Re: AmazingMe_43 3/6/05 1:44 p.m.
                                                                                                     Re: Amazingthermoplyae 3/6/05 5:16 p.m.
                                                                                                     Re: AmazingC Lund 3/6/05 10:19 p.m.
                                                                                                           Re: Amazingthermoplyae 3/7/05 5:22 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.