/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Looking To Write Marathon Things! *LINK*
Posted By: William "Fourmido" LeonardDate: 10/6/22 10:53 a.m.

Hello, Story Forums!

I'm a relatively recent Marathon fan who also happens to be an author; I've self-published several science fiction novels under my own name in a personal series titled "Pyrrhic" and have also created poetry, web stories, blog posts, essays, and the like. I'm working toward an Bachelor's of English at the time of posting and hope to one day take my ideas in my books and notes to a higher prestige, be it in games, movies, audio media, or continuing in the written word.

While I'm not much of a programmer, level designer, or visual artist, I am a lore junkie and feel confident in my ability with the written word to offer the following: if you're creating a Marathon scenario or other Marathon related project, and you need a writer, narrative lead, or anything connected, feel free to reach out to me! I've attached my latest C.V. to this post to give some idea of where I've worked before and would be happy to send samples or complete works on request.

Besides here, I can be reached via e-mail, the Marathon Discord, or Twitter at @circleofwrath. Thank you for your consideration.

- William

My C.V

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Looking To Write Marathon Things! *LINK*William "Fourmido" Leonard 10/6/22 10:53 a.m.
     Re: Looking To Write Marathon Things! *LINK*William "Fourmido" Leonard 10/6/22 10:55 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.