/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Eternal X Tour of Duty Chapter 5 Stage 2
Posted By: VikingBoyBillyDate: 12/6/20 8:23 a.m.

In Response To: Eternal X Tour of Duty Chapter 5 Stage 2 (Lion O Cyborg)

On my first run I fell for this one. I wanted to see what would happen if I joined Hathor to save the universe. I didn't look out a window to see Earth! That's a good observation, and a good foreshadowing to how we royally pfh***ed up this timeline. When Leela said the W'rk was left "unguarded" I thought that meant the Jjarro never bothered to warn earth about it when it woke up. It turned out she was correct saying we doomed the universe millenia before our time: about 65 thousand millennia (a millenium = 1,000 years, a million is a thousand times a thousand, so 65 million is 65 thousand milleniums). That was one diabolical way to get her revenge on humanity while playing noble.

I didn't think you'd ever get to go outside the station either; I thought you were just supposed to use the chip you already have.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Eternal X Tour of Duty Chapter 5 Stage 2Lion O Cyborg 12/5/20 4:02 p.m.
     Re: Eternal X Tour of Duty Chapter 5 Stage 2Forrest of B.org 12/5/20 8:00 p.m.
           Re: Eternal X Tour of Duty Chapter 5 Stage 2Lion O Cyborg 12/6/20 2:14 a.m.
           Re: Eternal X Tour of Duty Chapter 5 Stage 2VikingBoyBilly 12/6/20 8:39 a.m.
     Re: Eternal X Tour of Duty Chapter 5 Stage 2VikingBoyBilly 12/6/20 8:23 a.m.
           Re: Eternal X Tour of Duty Chapter 5 Stage 2Lion O Cyborg 12/6/20 8:36 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.