/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Marathon logo scrubbed from HALO CE: Anniversary
Posted By: YossarianDate: 7/24/20 4:49 p.m.

So I got the Master Chief Halo Collection on Steam and decided to play the games in chronological order of the story. I was disappointed to see that in revamping HALO CE to the Anniversary Edition the Marathon logo is no longer to be seen in the game, not on the Pillar of Autumn, Capt Keyes' uniform, nor 343 Guilty Spark's face panel.

It's kind of a bummer because I got such a kick seeing it the first time I played Halo CE. I wonder if it was just a stylistic consideration or if it had something to do with the intellectual property of either franchise? Oh well. :/

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Marathon logo scrubbed from HALO CE: AnniversaryYossarian 7/24/20 4:49 p.m.
     (ADMIN) Re: Marathon logo scrubbed from HALO CE: Anniversary Godot 7/25/20 7:31 a.m.
           Re: Marathon logo scrubbed from HALO CE: Anniversaukimalefu 7/26/20 12:44 a.m.
                 Re: Marathon logo scrubbed from HALO CE: AnniversaGodot 7/26/20 9:20 a.m.
                       Re: Marathon logo scrubbed from HALO CE: Anniversaukimalefu 7/26/20 10:33 p.m.
     Re: Marathon logo scrubbed from HALO CE: AnniversaLion O Cyborg 7/28/20 4:55 a.m.
           Re: Marathon logo scrubbed from HALO CE: AnniversaYossarian 8/1/20 11:28 p.m.
                 Re: Marathon logo scrubbed from HALO CE: AnniversaLion O Cyborg 8/2/20 4:11 a.m.
     Re: Marathon logo scrubbed from HALO CE: AnniversaVikingBoyBilly 7/29/20 3:47 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.