/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: "Wheels!", a fourth M2 engine game
Posted By: Aaron FreedDate: 3/31/20 9:38 a.m.

In Response To: Re: "Wheels!", a fourth M2 engine game (Lion O Cyborg)

: Excalibur wasn't commercial? I didn't know that, nor did I know it was an M1
: scenario either. I guess I got confused when reading up on it in the past.
: (not helped by 3.0 being a port of the game to A1) Thanks for letting me
: know.

The M1 version was the first release of the game (1.x), but there was an Infinity release (2.x) before it moved to Aleph One (3.x). But yeah, it was never a commercial game.

(I am kind of puzzled why EMR has a Wikipedia entry when a number of other, better known fan mods like Rubicon, Eternal, and Phoenix don’t. WIkipedia’s standards for inclusion are strange and arbitrary, seeming to depend mostly on what the most determined editors care the most about.)

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

"Wheels!", a fourth M2 engine gameGeneral-RADIX 3/29/20 5:18 p.m.
     Re: "Wheels!", a fourth M2 engine gameDocument 3/29/20 8:13 p.m.
           Re: "Wheels!", a fourth M2 engine gameGeneral-RADIX 3/30/20 7:43 a.m.
                 Re: "Wheels!", a fourth M2 engine gametreellama 3/30/20 8:04 a.m.
                       Re: "Wheels!", a fourth M2 engine gametreellama 3/30/20 8:07 a.m.
                       Re: "Wheels!", a fourth M2 engine gameLion O Cyborg 3/30/20 11:19 a.m.
                             Re: "Wheels!", a fourth M2 engine gametreellama 3/31/20 6:08 a.m.
                                   Re: "Wheels!", a fourth M2 engine gameLion O Cyborg 3/31/20 9:15 a.m.
                                         Re: "Wheels!", a fourth M2 engine gameAaron Freed 3/31/20 9:38 a.m.
                                               Re: "Wheels!", a fourth M2 engine gameForrest of B.org 3/31/20 6:00 p.m.
                                               Re: "Wheels!", a fourth M2 engine gameBob-B-Q 4/1/20 8:11 a.m.
           Re: "Wheels!", a fourth M2 engine gameForrest of B.org 3/30/20 1:22 p.m.
                 Re: "Wheels!", a fourth M2 engine gameGeneral-RADIX 3/30/20 1:47 p.m.
     Re: "Wheels!", a fourth M2 engine gameLion O Cyborg 3/30/20 12:59 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.